Victini event in pokemon black and white

Atmosphaera

Hi guys, as title sayed i m trying to do the Victini event by liberty pass but without succes. I explain what i did. On PKHEX i opened the bag and i put in the liberty pass, but in game i can't take the ship. So how i should do for have the mistery gift? i don t know how to use mystery gift on pkhex.

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

The item alone is not enough, you also need to set the Event Constant for Victini to either "Event" or "Battleable" (I don't know which one is correct but one of those should work).

For event items it's always recommended to no inject them directly but instead get them via wondercards.

i am not much pratic of pkhex, so i download this file, but where i should put it?

Open your save via PKHeX. Go to SAV tab. Find the Mystery Gift button, click it. Drag your Liberty Pass in one of the boxes. Click save. Then save your .sav file and load it back to your cart. In the game, go to any Pokemon Center and claim your event ticket. Now you can go to the Liberty Garden.

I should also note that you should remove your first injected Liberty Pass as it might cause complications.

1 minute ago, Prejie said:

Open your save via PKHeX. Go to SAV tab. Find the Mystery Gift button, click it. Drag your Liberty Pass in one of the boxes. Click save. Then save your .sav file and load it back to your cart. In the game, go to any Pokemon Center and claim your event ticket. Now you can go to the Liberty Garden.

I should also note that you should remove your first injected Liberty Pass as it might cause complications.

Perfect i ll do all you wrote. 1 question only... my cartrige is italian so the file the guy give me is ok? victini will be from ita game? (i mean this below)

45 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

The item alone is not enough, you also need to set the Event Constant for Victini to either "Event" or "Battleable" (I don't know which one is correct but one of those should work).

For event items it's always recommended to no inject them directly but instead get them via wondercards.

Just now, AlamosIT said:
  • Go to SAV tab and click on Mystery Gift.

image.png.895c62bb95eaa8f53bd580729e2e6227.png

• Now drag and drop the pgf file you downloaded directly in the first empty box.

image.png.245589a1a40c80ff06c4c0bdfd761315.png

• Click Save, export your SAV file and load it back to the game.
  • Don't forget to talk with the postman in the Pokémon Center.

Perfect i got :D

But i need italian file for victini and i don't have. Where i take it?