SWSH - International Movie Zarude Distribution

Rayquaza911

zarude.png

Get Zarude in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield! Add the Rogue Monkey Pokémon to Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield.

The Event distribution method varies by countries, some which have already began since November 13. Either involving signing up online or attending in person. Links are provided below. The code must be redeemed by March 31, 2021. As codes are not region locked you may be able to sign up for some of these even if you don't reside in the country.

pokemon-zarude.png

Lv.60

Poké Ball: Cherish Ball

Held Item: Leftovers

ID: 201113

Nature: Sassy

Ability: Leaf Guard

Moves: Close Combat, Power Whip, Swagger, Snarl

SOURCES:

US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand sign up to the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter here by November 20 to receive a Serial Code for Zarude in December.

Latin America sign up to the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter here by November 20 to receive a Serial Code for Zarude in December.

UK/Ireland In UK pick up a code at a participating retailer website (GAME) by 13 December. For UK sign up to the Pokemon Trainers Club newsletter by December 18 to receive a code in January. For Ireland sign up online in GameStop to receive a Serial Code between November 13 - December 13 (seems to be open to anyone). 

France Receive a Serial Code by signing up to the Micromania retailer between November 13 - December 13.

Germany Receive a Serial Code through GameStop in person between November 13 - December 13. Receive a Serial Code online starting December 1. *Promotion also applies to Austria and Switzerland

Italy at some participating GameStop stores in person, or go online and use your GameStop account to sign up for a Serial Code which you will receive within 7 days. From November 13 to December 13. (seems to be open to anyone)

Spain Request a Serial Code from GAME using your account info. From November 13 to December 13.

Belgium/Netherlands Sign up for a code by filling a form on the GameMania BE / NL website. Codes will be sent out within a week every Friday until December 13. *The form only appears for residents of the Netherlands and Belgium.

Portugal in person at FNAC stores

Sweden fill email on bottom of the page to receive a code. Supplies are running out. Also available through Webhallen. From November 13 - December 13. 

Reminder to redeem your code by March 31, 2021.

I think I sourced most places. If you have any more information comment below so others can see :)

Edited by Rayquaza911
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Codes from signing up for the Pokemon Newsletter are starting to rollout today. Interesting to note there is no difference between this and the European Zarude, however you can redeem both a European and non-European Zarude code in your game, so you could get more than one (I redeemed my North American and European code, GameStop Ireland was the only place from signing up online that I received a code from). 

Looks like the UK section finally updated it's online distribution method. So for those in the UK you can receive a code for Zarude by signing up for the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter by December 18 to receive a code in January. 

Edit this also applies to other European countries France | Germany | Italy | Spain | 

Edited by Rayquaza911