Request - All of Alcremie's forms via trade

TokoyamiTheDark

As the title says, I am looking for someone who could dump all of Alcremie's forms on their save file, then trade them to me. I know it's one big request, but the café battles never give me any sweets...and that alone feds me up. Or I could use a bot, but the one I used was taken down, so I'm kinda lost here... could anyone help? Thanks in advance. :)

alcremie_forms.zip

30 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

or you could use Sysbot to trade you all the mons individually, this way you're not taking up someone else's time for 63 trades. Just a thought :,x

How do I use Sysbot? Is it on your Discord server? I don't have a hacked Switch...

EDIT - Can Sysbot send me the Singapore Birthday Milcery and G-Max Melmetal or not yet?

Edited by TokoyamiTheDark
Asking if SysBot can trade certain events

11 minutes ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

How do I use Sysbot? Is it on your Discord server? I don't have a hacked Switch...

Join a Discord channel that supports Sysbot. You don't need a hacked Switch.
Drag and drop the pk8 file into the chat window, and comment .trade/$trade (depends on what syntax the channel uses), and it'll set up a link trade. Do note there is a queue, so you may have to wait.

In any case: https://disboard.org/servers/tag/sysbot

11 minutes ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

EDIT - Can Sysbot send me the Singapore Birthday Milcery and G-Max Melmetal or not yet?

From my understanding, Sysbot shares the same core.dll as PKHeX, meaning it has the same legality checking system.

so it depends on
(a) whether PKHeX's legality checking is updated to include those
(b) whether the server you joined is using the latest one
(c) Alternatively, if (a) and/or (b) is false, does their channel support illegal trades