Binary is not compatible with Save

DarkraiXII

24 minutes ago, DarkraiXII said:

Of course, look at all those lines :D

Unsure if you were being sarcastic, or being serious.
If you're being serious: Do you see how every byte is 0xFF.
Everything in your save is 0xFF. Do you know what 0xFF is numerically? 255.

Do you have nothing but Item ID 255 (Blue Scarf)? Do you have nothing but Pokémon ID 255 (Torchic)?
Is all your Pokémon level 255? Do you see the problem here? 😜

This is absolutely not what a save looks like. You didn't upload a proper save.
It's why PKHeX won't recognize the file, because it's not a save.

24 minutes ago, DarkraiXII said:

Haha but do you know any way to fix that maybe?

Sorry, I can't perform magic. I cannot turn water into wine garbage data into saves.

How did you extract your save? You're probably doing it wrong. Maybe you didn't save properly in game.

2 minutes ago, DarkraiXII said:

or MAYBE you know how to get Emerald Kaizo to work on VBA without lagging

no I don't play ROM hacks.

Also, I'm assuming it's either (1) the game or (2) your VBA or (3) your CPU isn't strong enough.

Also, don't multipost. just edit the info into your latest unanswered post.
I've gone ahead and merged your posts.

I am sarcastic dont worry :D I could technically figure that out myself but sometimes my brain just likes to post stuff and not think about it myself :D

I just saved ingame like usual but i think that that might only be a file i accidently copied from my try on getting it to work on VBA

Its probably the game somehow since my VBA has always been working fine and my CPU is definitely strong enough :D

Maybe you got a suggestion for how to get the proper save file from BizHawk?

1 minute ago, DarkraiXII said:

I am sarcastic dont worry :D I could technically figure that out myself but sometimes my brain just likes to post stuff and not think about it myself

no worries no worries. Just treat it as an explainer for future readers or something 😜

1 minute ago, DarkraiXII said:

I just saved ingame like usual but i think that that might only be a file i accidently copied from my try on getting it to work on VBA

yeah save in-game, soft reset the game, and if you can "continue" from the title screen without using any state saves, then it's probably saved in-game. There, close the emulator, then drag the sav into PKHeX.

If it still doesn't work, then maybe it's saving into a different folder or something. Check your settings, search your computer for the save.

3 minutes ago, DarkraiXII said:

Its probably the game somehow since my VBA has always been working fine and my CPU is definitely strong enough

Well, the only way to find out for sure, if play the game on a flashcart on your GBA (if you have one), and see if it's still as laggy.

4 minutes ago, DarkraiXII said:

Maybe you got a suggestion for how to get the proper save file from BizHawk?

no idea what is BizHawk. From a quick google search, it's an emulator for TAS?

In any case, there has to be a folder it saves the save into. And most saves aren't really that different, as long as it saves into the correct size. Since I don't use it, I can't give proper advise on that, beyond check your settings, look for save destination folder, and check if the save is in there (when the emulator isn't open).

• Like 1

Yeah i tried everything but it doesnt seem to work with that Emulator, i dont know, but I have kinda found a way to get it to work on VBA, just putting the Speed on 250% so it seems like its fluid and now its working, and the save file is working without a problem in PKHeX as well :D

I dont have a Flashcard unfortunately

Yes it is an Emulator, but its not my cup of tea :D 

But thank you a lot for the quick responses and the help, much appreciated :) 

Yeah i tried everything but it doesnt seem to work with that Emulator, i dont know, but I have kinda found a way to get it to work on VBA, just putting the Speed on 250% so it seems like its fluid and now its working, and the save file is working without a problem in PKHeX as well :D

well at long as you get it to work, it's not problem

I dont have a Flashcard unfortunately

yeah, I don't have a GBA flashcart too. don't even have a GBA on hand now (cries)

4 minutes ago, DarkraiXII said:

But thank you a lot for the quick responses and the help, much appreciated :) 

nah no worries.

15 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

well at long as you get it to work, it's not problem

Yeah its fine, it was hella laggy before so this is more than fine

15 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah, I don't have a GBA flashcart too. don't even have a GBA on hand now (cries)

I would have to search mine for hours as well (cries)

• Like 1