Request: Coballion, Terrakion, & Verizion (Crown Tundra)

you need to meet Sonia on the outskirts of Freezingtown unnder a tree, then after the cutscene will trigger a event wich you will have to find evidence footprints around the wild area, it looks almost like a sparkling item but you can see is a footprint, they are kinda easy to find, there are 150 footprint total, 50 for each pokemon, each footprint count as 2%, remember there are 3 set of 50 diferent footprint names the progress will count separately, in one of the freezing town houses you can meet sonia again talk to her to check the footprint progress, when you find 50 footprints 100% of one pokemon Sonia will tel you the location of the pokemon, legendary pokemon will spawn in the wild like the roaming pokemon, they are easy to find.

22 minutes ago, TiffanyDarlet said:

you need to meet Sonia on the outskirts of Freezingtown unnder a tree, then after the cutscene will trigger a event wich you will have to find evidence footprints around the wild area, it looks almost like a sparkling item but you can see is a footprint, they are kinda easy to find, there are 150 footprint total, 50 for each pokemon, each footprint count as 2%, remember there are 3 set of 50 diferent footprint names the progress will count separately, in one of the freezing town houses you can meet sonia again talk to her to check the footprint progress, when you find 50 footprints 100% of one pokemon Sonia will tel you the location of the pokemon, legendary pokemon will spawn in the wild like the roaming pokemon, they are easy to find.

Well yeah, I knew that. But it’s weird how these 3 Legendaries aren’t listed on the downloads page, but Keldeo is....because you need the 3 anyway before you can even encounter Keldeo. Just weird the three weren’t uploaded before Keldeo. 

Edited by PkHexBoi

1 hour ago, PkHexBoi said:

But it’s weird how these 3 Legendaries aren’t listed on the downloads page, but Keldeo is....because you need the 3 anyway before you can even encounter Keldeo. Just weird the three weren’t uploaded before Keldeo. 

Given that those were uploaded by me, it looks like something I can answer..

It's just that Mythicals and new mons are creatures of higher interest.

I don't see you asking for Regirock/Regice/Registeel and wondering why Regidrago/Regielecki is there 😛

Besides, obtaining those 3 are so easy, you could really do it yourself.
Even to an extent Keldeo was pretty easy too.

Maybe I'll upload them later. Transferring them to my PC was a real hassle..
[I do intend to add the rest eventually, it's just that extraction one by one is kind of a pain for me rn. Got real life commitments]