Beat Elite 4 flag in B2W2

ABZB

• 1 year later...

Did you ever work out yourself what happened with this?

I experienced the same thing myself with a recent BW2 save modification, where I had given myself unlock keys, pass powers, etc.

When I first got to Undella Town, Hugh was there and was able to give me the Dive HM and this was the first time anything was off. After that, when I got to Opelucid, the game would crash with Drayden's auto-cutscenes after the gym fight presumably due to the same thing.

2 hours ago, choatix said:

Did you ever work out yourself what happened with this?

I experienced the same thing myself with a recent BW2 save modification, where I had given myself unlock keys, pass powers, etc.

When I first got to Undella Town, Hugh was there and was able to give me the Dive HM and this was the first time anything was off. After that, when I got to Opelucid, the game would crash with Drayden's auto-cutscenes after the gym fight presumably due to the same thing.

Unfortunately, I never found a way to fix it - I had to restart that playthrough.

believe that said flag was set from granting a Medal or some other thing that only is attainable in-game via beating the E4 (fortunately, I can confirm that it was NOT giving myself all the Keys)