PKHeX - How to search for specific event Pokemon?

Khodor Salame32

Dear ProjectPokemon, is there any way to search for a specific event Pokemon by entering their original trainer information so PKHeX will find a match? This would make it significantly easier and quicker to find original event distributed Pokemon from Japan. Thanks for your support.

Edited by Khodor Salame32

2 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

It's working on my hand as you can see:

Hide contents

immagine.png

Be sure to use the right commands and to be on a compatible save file. If you're using a Sword/Shield save file, please note that Hoopa is not available in the game.

is it possible to get the pkhex file for this?

5 hours ago, HatsuneMiku said:

I guess I have to watch youtube, as I don't know 

Huh? Why would you need to "watch youtube" to do some simple research on the program itself to do this:

1. Open PKHeX and drag&drop your save file, navigate to Tools > Data > Mystery Gift Database

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.94e7ea71dcbc50e70618a8a7f61c011e.png

2. On Advanced tab, you can type in your filters much like how you'd filter when you edit with the Batch Editor (if you don't know anything about this, head on this post):

3. So for example, I'm going to search for some event Pokemon with the OT being Kukui (ククイ in Japanese). So I'd type, much like when filtering in Batch Editor:

=OT_Name=ククイ

And that's it, got the Pokémon.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9ea1f13814890d662f2a437b73a3c2f5.png

Edited by Saternoir

3 hours ago, Saternoir said:

Huh? Why would you need to "watch youtube" to do some simple research on the program itself to do this:

1. Open PKHeX and drag&drop your save file, navigate to Tools > Data > Mystery Gift Database

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.94e7ea71dcbc50e70618a8a7f61c011e.png

2. On Advanced tab, you can type in your filters much like how you'd filter when you edit with the Batch Editor (if you don't know anything about this, head on this post):

3. So for example, I'm going to search for some event Pokemon with the OT being Kukui (ククイ in Japanese). So I'd type, much like when filtering in Batch Editor:

=OT_Name=ククイ

And that's it, got the Pokémon.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.9ea1f13814890d662f2a437b73a3c2f5.png

cool I know now but lastly I don't know how to get my save file, I'm checking on website but can't find it

20 minutes ago, Saternoir said:

Thanks! I had read through and RIP for me.

Turn your Switch off, insert your SD card into your computer and Navigate to "JKSV". Then find your desired game in the list of games.

This part is the end game for me! XD didn't even know there was a SD card behind switch, I guess bye bye hoopa for me

17 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

It's working on my hand as you can see:

Hide contents

immagine.png

Be sure to use the right commands and to be on a compatible save file. If you're using a Sword/Shield save file, please note that Hoopa is not available in the game.

Understood! And, thank you for your support!