World Cap Pikachu not online legal yet?

pkmfan

Tried trading over a World Cap Pikachu from the event gallery. PKhex is showing that it is legal, but I cannot trade or even take it into battles. I did give it Fake Out, although it was not flagged as illegal.

I also used one that I redeemed myself, but that one too does not seem to work although I gave it another TM move via PKhex so it isn't a pure unedited Pokemon anymore.

Is this an issue with the game itself simply not allowing these to be used online yet?

Edited by pkmfan

7 minutes ago, pkmfan said:

Tried trading over a World Cap Pikachu from the event gallery. PKhex is showing that it is legal, but I cannot trade or even take it into battles. I did give it Fake Out, although it was not flagged as illegal.

I also used one that I redeemed myself, but that one too does not seem to work although I gave it another TM move via PKhex so it isn't a pure unedited Pokemon anymore.

Is this an issue with the game itself simply not allowing these to be used online yet?

sounds like it's the server, or maybe that it has Fake Out.
Based on my prior tests with another Hat Pikachu, they don't do well with egg moves..

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

sounds like it's the server, or maybe that it has Fake Out.
Based on my prior tests with another Hat Pikachu, they don't do well with egg moves..

I'm going to try it without Fake Out, it is an egg move but it is showing legal in Pkhex but maybe that is an oversight.

Just now, pkmfan said:

I'm going to try it without Fake Out, it is an egg move but it is showing legal in Pkhex but maybe that is an oversight.

If you're wondering what I was referencing/where the idea to test Fake Out came about, read this:

In any case, it is legal (you can do it in game with no cheats), it's just that the server presently doesn't accept it.

Either that, or the server is not accepting World Cap chu right now.
In any case, nothing to do with us, just gotta wait patiently for the issue to get resolved on their end (if ever)

11 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

If you're wondering what I was referencing/where the idea to test Fake Out came about, read this:

In any case, it is legal (you can do it in game with no cheats), it's just that the server presently doesn't accept it.

Either that, or the server is not accepting World Cap chu right now.
In any case, nothing to do with us, just gotta wait patiently for the issue to get resolved on their end (if ever)

Just checked, it was Fake Out.

• Like 1