Pkhex on DS lite

EsErEm

Hi
I have a Nintendo DS lite with Pokémon SS and W2, I wold like make shiny my Pokémon with pkhex software and after transfer them on my Pokémon sword with Pokémon home app. There is some way for do that? I also have R4 cartridge empty if needed
Thx so much for your help

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

If you're unable to transfer up to HOME through bank,
1) extract the saves, 2) dump the mons into a SWSH save (if the species exist in SWSH), 3) deposit into SWSH via HOME.

https://projectpokemon.org/home/tutorials/save-editing/managing-nds-saves/

Thx for reply

how can I extract the saves form legit cartridge? do i have to buy a nintendo DS card reader to connect to the pc?

Menaging original cart saves with a NDS/Lite is troublesome.

I would suggest to use your flashcart (r4) to trade Pokemon within your original game. Your R4 should use standard format for game saves, so they should be usable with PKHeX and other tools.

Otherwise, a good solution would be buy a 3DS or DSi and install CFW on them.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

Powersaves backups are not compatible with PKHeX. You need to install CFW on the console. It's easy to do, it just requires a bit of your time:

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Thx! sure I will do

just a quick one, if i modify my pokémon on the original cartridge to make them shiny, will they be blocked (even in battles) or will my cartridge be blocked?

if i use a pokemon rom, to make shiny pokemon and send them from 3ds to nintendo switch pokemon sword, will i have problems on pokemon sword?

thank you very much for your patience

3 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

I won't suggest to use any kind of rom. Also, we do not condone the use of piracy, you won't get support on this.

Using PKHeX in the actual carts is fine, both for DS and 3DS games. You can do it without worry. You can also use legitimate digital 3ds games of course.

Thx very much, I ask about rom becouse I see  someone spoke about that. I still don’t know how download it’s and ask if I can use ,for not damage my legitimate cartridge (so not for download game that I never bought) , but if you say me no worry, I’m fine to hear that.

Can I use pkhx aswell on Nintendo switch? 
I have digital versione on switch

Edited by EsErEm

CFW on Switch lives in RAM, so if you power off your console it will return to OFW. 

Please note that not all the Switch are hackable, you have to check your serial number (all is expained in the guide linked above).

Before proceeding, some recommendations:
If you're are going to hack thed console, do not install any pirated software, nor nsp homebrew. You will get banned if you do so.
As of now, save editing, backup and restore has not led to any ban, but if you decide to bring an hacked switch online, you have to take the full responsability of that.