PKHeX 20.10.31

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 20.10.31 of PKHeX has been released, bringing improved legality checking to The Crown Tundra DLC and other bug fixes.

Change log:

20/10/31 - New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Added: Gen8 static encounters now permit more met locations (roamers, strong encounters). Thanks @Lusamine & @ReignOfComputer!
 - - Fixed: Gen8 breeds of Gen3 Starters and Porygon now allow the Gen8 wild balls.
 - - Fixed: Gen8 unavailable Alolan evolutions are now recognized correctly.
 - - Fixed: Gen8 Keldeo now requires a Fateful Encounter Flag.
 - - Fixed: Gen8 Calyrex fuse-unfuse TR flag edge case is handled correctly, allowing Agility and fused-TR flags when unfused.
 - - Fixed: Gen6 Friend Safari Vivillon is now recognized correctly.
 - - Fixed: Gen3 Birth Island Deoxys is now disallowed for Japanese Emerald.
 - - Fixed: Nicknames can now be set for Gen6+ EncounterTrades that did not originally have a nickname, when in Gen8 format.
 - Added: Can now control-click the Shiny button to force a Star shiny, and use .PID=$shiny1 in the batch editor for the same effect.
 - Added: Gen8 now has more block key labels for CT content, like event flags and important stored values. Thanks @CanoeHope, @sora10pls!
 - Fixed: Gen8 Nidoran♂/♀ strings no longer result in ? for the gender symbol.
 - Fixed: Gen8 Registering new Pokédex entries on setting a PKM will set female gender if appropriate instead of skipping gender set. Thanks @xXAquaNightXx
 - Fixed: Gen8 CT raid den list is now clamped at the valid amount of raids. All unused dens are hidden. Thanks @Leanny!
- Fixed: Stat tooltips for nature (+/-) now show on both StatNature and Nature. Thanks @ReignOfComputer!
 - Changed: Dropping a PKM file into the PKM Editor will now try to adapt it to the save file (Handling Trainer details), reducing legality issues.
 - Changed: Updated Chinese translations. Thanks @easyworld!

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

View full article

31 minutes ago, PLG059 said:

Hey just a question all the pokemon i hack in can i transfer them through BANK and HOME i really want to complete the natinoal dex on HOME and need all the mythicals for it.

If they can pass as legal, yeah, its not a problem

Just wanted to suggest something. I don't know if this would be possible at all, but it would be really cool if there was a way to edit the 3 legendary pokemon you can save down in the max lair in Crown Tundra so you can go find them. When you invite others connected to the internet, you can actually find the other version's exclusives.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2020 at 2:19 AM, The Omega said:

Just wanted to suggest something. I don't know if this would be possible at all, but it would be really cool if there was a way to edit the 3 legendary pokemon you can save down in the max lair in Crown Tundra so you can go find them. When you invite others connected to the internet, you can actually find the other version's exclusives.

This is actually already possible but not as straightforward as you might like.
To configure this you have to go to:
1.  SAV tab
2. Open Block Data
3. In the new modal, select the Dump tab
4. In the "Block Key" search for: KMaxKairSpeciesID1Noted, KMaxKairSpeciesID2Noted, KMaxKairSpeciesID3Noted.
5. Select one of those 3 options
6. Set the pokemon Living Dex number in the Value field on your right
7. Close, Export main, profit! :D

Hope that was helpful!

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2020 at 8:50 AM, Beyonder107 said:

This is actually already possible but not as straightforward as you might like.
To configure this you have to go to:
1.  SAV tab
2. Open Block Data
3. In the new modal, select the Dump tab
4. In the "Block Key" search for: KMaxKairSpeciesID1Noted, KMaxKairSpeciesID2Noted, KMaxKairSpeciesID3Noted.
5. Select one of those 3 options
6. Set the pokemon Living Dex number in the Value field on your right
7. Close, Export main, profit! :D

Hope that was helpful!

Thank you so much for this!! I tried it and it worked like a charm! 😊👌🏽  

I spent hours trying to find the 5 remaining legendaries I needed randomly, with no luck. So you just saved me a whole lotta time! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...