Pokemon Lets Go Transfer moves in SWSH

impmon

hello,

im trying to make a wish/teleport wigglytuff to transfer over to my pkmn sword game, however teleport continues to be flagged as illegal. i figured it must have just been an issue with my battle version settings, so i went ahead and  uploaded the file to pkmn SWOOSH (the pokemon genning service) anyway. but SWOOSH actually flagged teleport on wigglytuff as illegal as well and replaced it with sunnyday when i received it. im wondering if SWOOSH just flagged it as illegal because the pkhex file said it was illegal, or if theres actually wrong with the file that im missing. ive attached the pkhex file if anyone wants to take a look at it for me. but i know wiggly gets teleport though TM04 in let's go.

thnx

040 ★ - D.Va - DCFBE1E733E9.pk8

6 minutes ago, impmon said:

hello,

im trying to make a wish/teleport wigglytuff to transfer over to my pkmn sword game, however teleport continues to be flagged as illegal. i figured it must have just been an issue with my battle version settings, so i went ahead and  uploaded the file to pkmn SWOOSH (the pokemon genning service) anyway. but SWOOSH actually flagged teleport on wigglytuff as illegal as well and replaced it with sunnyday when i received it. im wondering if SWOOSH just flagged it as illegal because the pkhex file said it was illegal, or if theres actually wrong with the file that im missing. ive attached the pkhex file if anyone wants to take a look at it for me. but i know wiggly gets teleport though TM04 in let's go.

thnx

040 ★ - D.Va - DCFBE1E733E9.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads

Being "Battle ready" wipes away your moveset. Is this explanation enough?

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Being "Battle ready" wipes away your moveset. Is this explanation enough?

thanks for replying so quickly. i did not intend to give it a battle ready mark, how do i remove that in pkhex?

should i just be leaving battle version blank on the 'met' page?