AutoLegality Plugin Help

MrVladis

Hi guys!

I downloaded and unzipped the recent PKHex (201024), but I'm having problem with my AutoLegality plugin.
For the previous versions of PKHex I was just unzipping them in the same folder where the AutoLegality plugin was and they were working just fine, but in the recent one (201024) I get and error everytime I try to Legalize the active mon.
Can someone give a step by step installation instructions and the files for the most recent AutoLegality plugin to work with most recent version of PKHex (201024)?

error.PNG

You're totally right, but I assumed that it works (the plugin) because I had never updated it since last December and it worked with all new versions of PKHex.
Nevertheless can you point me, where exactly can I find the newest version of the plugin (or it's last version) and also to a guide of how to add plugins to PKHex?
Thanks in advance and thanks for the info. 😀

Edited by MrVladis

I already found this site, but I don't know how to add them to my PKHex folder and make it work with them. Last time (almost a year ago) I added the AutoLegality plugin, I followed the instructions from a youtuber that had a direct dowload link for the plugin.
I'm kinda new in all of this (PKHex) and any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by MrVladis

Thanks for all the help, but you don't have to be ironic.
I asked for help politely, I didn't demand it.
I am reading them and I'm trying to figure how they work. Also is kind of difficult for me, since English is not my native language.
As I told you earlier I'm trying to cope with all of this. I'm not a programmer nor an IT.