Doesn't remember where I am.

ImLost

So, played into the DLC for a while. Messing around. Got calyrex. The titans. 

Well. Did a backup, made a tapu for a friend, restored the game to trade... and i was still on the isle of armor, haven't been to the tundra. 

The pokemon I made for my friend was there, as well as some others I made. But my team was completely different. 

Any idea what could make this happen?

9 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

You made a backup of the save from SysNand or EmuMMC?

Restored where?

Saves from Sys and Emu are most likely different.

Okay so, Boot up in RCM mode. Hit launch.  sysMMC, album,  checkpoint, backup new file.

(Cause I wanted to keep the old file, as well as saving my progress from the tundra)

Make edits. Same process as before, except using restore. 

Not in the right place.

18 hours ago, ImLost said:

Okay so, Boot up in RCM mode. Hit launch.  sysMMC, album,  checkpoint, backup new file.

(Cause I wanted to keep the old file, as well as saving my progress from the tundra)

Make edits. Same process as before, except using restore. 

Not in the right place.

Then I suppose the save you edited was done before you reached the Crown Tundra. PKHeX does not edit the position of the game nor load a previous "state".

Be sure to be on the last game version, be sure to use the latest backup you have made (or maybe you don't have made a proper backup and used a previous save file backup), be sure to restore the right save file and be sure to restore it in the right Nand.