In SDSME you can find the text in the GAME files. I cannot remember which one exactly off the top of my head now, but they are in there

I think I mentioned it in a previous thread a few months ago

Alternatively if you extract eh a002.narc and use PPTXT, you can locate it and change the text in there as well

On 11/1/2020 at 5:30 AM, Monty3540 said:

In SDSME you can find the text in the GAME files. I cannot remember which one exactly off the top of my head now, but they are in there

I think I mentioned it in a previous thread a few months ago

Alternatively if you extract eh a002.narc and use PPTXT, you can locate it and change the text in there as well

What if I added the trainer into the game? Currently, some of the trainers I added display no next before the battle nor after the battle, so I can't simply edit the text.

If you add the trainer into the game using BWTE 2 1000, which isnt replacing any others that exsit, you are best using the same battle script that is used by Kaphotics in his example on his Youtube Channel:

You can choose then whether you want to keep the Yes or No box and structure your script from there

You can add the text you want into the areas text file, and structure in the before and after messages in the script