Gen VII - Latest OT Not Saving

FireFox276

Hi,

I (may) have discovered a potential bug with setting the "Latest (not OT) Handler".

In an Ultra Moon save, if the OT name of both the above and "Trainer Information" is the same, the Pokémon is flagged as illegal when Set.

The Blue Background on "Latest (not OT) Handler" is there when editing but as soon as you hit Set, it is immediately flagged illegal and when viewed again, the blue background has moved back to "Trainer Information".

This did not appear to be an issue in previous builds of the editor.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this appears to be happening for Pokémon that appear Traded/Migrated from previous Generations (in my case X and Alpha Sapphire).

Edited by FireFox276
Added more info.

26 minutes ago, FireFox276 said:

Hi,

I (may) have discovered a potential bug with setting the "Latest (not OT) Handler".

In an Ultra Moon save, if the OT name of both the above and "Trainer Information" is the same, the Pokémon is flagged as illegal when Set.

The Blue Background on "Latest (not OT) Handler" is there when editing but as soon as you hit Set, it is immediately flagged illegal and when viewed again, the blue background has moved back to "Trainer Information".

This did not appear to be an issue in previous builds of the editor.

image.png

Sincerely cannot replicate your issue.