Language and Event question

Urt1

Since an event is coming in japan for Volcanion and Marshadow in Sword and Shield, I was wondering if I could use a Japanese language American switch and a copy of Shield with the same situation going. Is there any systems put in place to prevent this? I'm aware that some of these events do get an international release, but I just want to be safe since I don't have those two. 

Hi, I've seen multiple posts telling that Switch Events are not "region locked", so you would be able to redeem those events on your game. However I still don't know if the event will get "OT name" adapted to your game's language like shiny Celebi (or not, lie Korean Amoonnguss)

Screenshot_2020-10-27 Pokémon Trainer Cup (Korea) 2020 Shiny Amoonguss.png

Screenshot_2020-10-27 Japanese Release Movie Shiny Celebi.png

Is there any steps to redeeming foreign events, like keyboard language? It might be a dumb question.

Also I noticed that there is a tab for moves with 'Italic means relearnable' , is there a list for these event pokemon with non relearnable moves?

I'm just concerned about my TRU Arceus with the signature moves.

I believe the method for Volcanion and Marshadow event you named are unknown, but for example, Korean Amoonguss was a code for redeem in-game ("TRA1NERSCUP") and it was the same code for all the world/languages...
Well, as I know, all events have those informative image, you can search for that event and see the info about that exact Arceus 🤔

1 hour ago, Urt1 said:

I'm just concerned about my TRU Arceus with the signature moves.

Any mon from below Gen 6 won't have relearnable moves.
so your TRU Arceus doesn't have relearnable moves.

1 hour ago, Urt1 said:

is there a list for these event pokemon with non relearnable moves?

no such list exists.

1 hour ago, alanrius said:

Hi, I've seen multiple posts telling that Switch Events are not "region locked", so you would be able to redeem those events on your game. However I still don't know if the event will get "OT name" adapted to your game's language like shiny Celebi (or not, lie Korean Amoonnguss)

The mon's OT follows that language slot. ie: the OT name will be adapted to your game's language.
However, if it's all the same language on the wonder card, that means that OT is the only acceptable OT.