Error shiny legendary's in Dmax Adventure

gokucorp

This is what I was afraid of.
Most of us caught Sui with the intention to just click shiny.
Please tell me you can............................................... by this....... oh no...........

Like seriously, this has been my plan this whole time to just catch them and then click shiny.
So I just messed up my game because I didn't do it normally.

37 minutes ago, Albion said:

I caught Suicune non-shiny, however I didn't get the error when making it shiny, I did get the error when I tried it on rayquaza.

Did you make it star or Ultra? That's what I have been thinking about is what I would be able to make them as; as I like my Ultra(square) but if the game would not like that.
Now that I think about it, that could be the problem, what kind of shiny said person is making it.

7 minutes ago, MidstOfExile said:

Did you make it star or Ultra? That's what I have been thinking about is what I would be able to make them as; as I like my Ultra(square) but if the game would not like that.
Now that I think about it, that could be the problem, what kind of shiny said person is making it.

Star not ultra.

** Just attempted to make one that I had star shiny into square shiny, caused encounter mismatch that I couldn't figure out how to fix. (Regis worked fine though?)

Edited by Albion

14 minutes ago, Albion said:

Star not ultra.

** Just attempted to make one that I had star shiny into square shiny, caused encounter mismatch that I couldn't figure out how to fix. (Regis worked fine though?)

I'm starting now to see what's going on.
I'll figure some things out.

They are still considered legal pokemon to use online even with the shiny error. The game is processed for them to be caught shiny, so there's no difference. It's just a little error in the program that needs to be updated. Don't worry about it too much, it won't mess up your game. 

It'll be updated eventually, as it just came out. Be patient; they're hard at work. :)

7 minutes ago, VizHax said:

They are still considered legal pokemon to use online even with the shiny error. The game is processed for them to be caught shiny, so there's no difference. It's just a little error in the program that needs to be updated. Don't worry about it too much, it won't mess up your game. 

It'll be updated eventually, as it just came out. Be patient; they're hard at work. :)

No, it's not an error with PKHeX, it's an error in the user.

A shiny Dynamax Adventure PKM must have a specific PID xor; if it does not, it's invalid.

Also, don't equate the online legality checks with actual legality. The "official" online checks are minimal, and do not check to the detail that PKHeX does.

• Like 2