PKHeX 20.10.24

ReignOfComputer

27 minutes ago, Racsonimos said:

I have the same problem, i want to make a shiny suicune, i catch in the game a legal shiny suicune in a Max Lair, but pkhex still make it illigal

Create the shiny PID within the game's restrictions. It must be a forced-Star shiny PID.

Would I be able to load that blank CT file on checkpoint?

This isn't a private question, no need to PM me.

Also, as I said, you can't save it. If you want to load a CT save, use your own CT save.

Also for the record, if you didn't buy the DLC, loading another save won't help you go to CT. (Unless the coordinates of that save is in CT, but if you leave you won't be able to return)

38 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

This isn't a private question, no need to PM me.

Also, as I said, you can't save it. If you want to load a CT save, use your own CT save.

Also for the record, if you didn't buy the DLC, loading another save won't help you go to CT. (Unless the coordinates of that save is in CT, but if you leave you won't be able to return)

I'm not trying to go to CT just trying to get the pokemon from it using PKHeX. Sounds like it wont be possible unless I purchase the DLC. 

Is your game updated to v1.3? If you just want to edit your save, then if your game is updated, it should be on v1.3.

On another note, you know PKHeX works regardless of what update your save is on, right?

Once again (but in slightly different words), what are you trying to do?

1 hour ago, Sinai said:

when met location set for "in a pokemon den", it doesn't seem to work.

The met level is wrong for that location. I would recommend grabbing Pokemon from the encounter database and just modifying them to match your needs instead of creating them from scratch.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:06 PM, BlackShark said:

The met level is wrong for that location. I would recommend grabbing Pokemon from the encounter database and just modifying them to match your needs instead of creating them from scratch.

thanks for your help. yeah i ended up using the encounter database. i was just testing things out and trying to understand the program a little better.

also have a question regarding marks when create wild encounters. so i caught this galarian articuno, with a snowy mark. looks like it's locked up with the mark and won't let me either delete the mark or change the mark. 

image.thumb.png.13756a347fefe4c1fb322815a5471c84.png