PKHeX 20.10.24

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 20.10.24 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for the latest Crown Tundra DLC. Y'all can stop bugging us about it now.

Change log:

20/10/24 - New Update:
 - Introducing Crown Tundra support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @architdate, @Lusamine, @Bappsack, and @ReignOfComputer for troubleshooting prior to release!
 - Legality:
 - - Changed: New checking rules for all added content in the latest DLC.
 - - Added: More Gen1/2-era Event Data has been added, along with shiny checks. Thanks @ShadowMario3!
 - - Fixed: Gen5 PID bit checking for static encounters now gets flagged correctly. Thanks @LegoFigure11 && Princess Emily#4650!
 - - Fixed: Gen3 ability bit checking is now done for Gen3 format PKM files.
 - Added: Crown Tundra Raid Seed / Detail editor; separate from the mainland raids.
 - Added: Crown Tundra Pokédex editing is now available in the same Pokédex editor. Keep in mind that the game uses the first dex that has the Species-Form.
 - Changed: Suggested encounters now try to match the current AltForm. Thanks @CScorpion-h!
 - Changed: Nullable compiler checks enabled for PKHeX.WinForms; all sub-projects now have this feature enabled.
 - Updated: Spanish GUI localization files updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

View full article

Hello! First off I want to personally thank all those who work on this tirelessly! We are so thankful to you!!

I have a question about “Shiny Encounter shiny mismatch”, I am trying to generate a shiny Lugia but it comes up with the error above.  The lugia is met “in the Max Lair”.

Could someone please help me?

1 hour ago, TY LO REN said:

Hello! First off I want to personally thank all those who work on this tirelessly! We are so thankful to you!!

I have a question about “Shiny Encounter shiny mismatch”, I am trying to generate a shiny Lugia but it comes up with the error above.  The lugia is met “in the Max Lair”.

I got the same error. However it went away on one Pokémon. Trying to figure out how I got the error away now. 

1 hour ago, Jarod09942 said:

I got the same error. However it went away on one Pokémon. Trying to figure out how I got the error away now. 

I think we all have the same issue, maybe it's the tool itself? or GF changes some shiny method for legendary or anything out from the max lair 

8 hours ago, TY LO REN said:

5 hours ago, OrangeJ said:

I think we all have the same issue, maybe it's the tool itself? or GF changes some shiny method for legendary or anything out from the max lair 

PID must be XOR=1 for Dynamax Adventures Pokemon. Keep rerolling the PID until you eventually get it. Must be Star Shiny.

8 hours ago, TY LO REN said:

I grabbed a legal mon from max raid, changed the pokemon and moves, and it was flagged as legal

Thank you for all those who worked very quickly and professionally in this amazing tool. 
I am great full for this.

just one question:

after using this update saved my modified file my game get stuck once starts. 
can someone help me Please 

thank you in advance 

54 minutes ago, Koanid said:

QUESTION!

It says, most of the legendaries that i caught in the Dyna Adventure, can´t be turn into Shiny... for example Necrozma and Lunala. Is it truth, or is this a little bug inside PkHeX?

Necrozma.png

I have the same problem, i want to make a shiny suicune, i catch in the game a legal shiny suicune in a Max Lair, but pkhex still make it illigal

Edited by Racsonimos