Crown tundra error

harun20

Hi there,

Maybe this is an all known problem, but I'm trying to edit my save file with the latest crown tundra update and I'll get the same error all the time. It says that my save file is too big. Don't meant to be rude, but any ideas when Pkhex is going to update?

Thanks regards

• Ashamed 2

5 minutes ago, harun20 said:

No offence, but the dlc launch was known to be releases this day for a month, so why wait till the drop and not having it prepared?

Because that's not how these things work?

They need access to the Crown Tundra DLC files in order to update PkHeX and make it compatible with all the new changes/additions.

• Speechless 1

Just now, pkmfan said:

No, check back next week. Will probably be up by then. Typically takes a good half a week to a week.

Huh? Next week? I swear the Isle of Armour update took barely 2 days? Of course I'm thankful to the devs and patiently waiting

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

With every post complaining about PKHeX's lack of support of CT (or a post along a similar vein),
the public release of the updated PKHeX would probably get delayed. Good luck everyone.

that sounds a bit unfair to those of us who keep their mouth shut :P

• Like 1

of course is not working, but you can treak it, i use a backup saved before the crown tundra update, i modufy and add some legendaries and other pokemons like metagross on it, restore the backup on the game, open it with and update with the crown pass, and i can use my legendaries on the game, without a problem, and i did it on both games

"With every post complaining about PKHeX's lack of support of CT (or a post along a similar vein),
the public release of the updated PKHeX would probably get delayed"

So what can we do?
Report every post? Insult every one that's complaing? Spam forum with "Don't be stupid and wait"?
Tell me and i'll help to not delay the release

1 hour ago, Blond182 said:

So what can we do?
Report every post? Insult every one that's complaing? Spam forum with "Don't be stupid and wait"?
Tell me and i'll help to not delay the release

Be patient. You can't control the idiots and there isn't anything you can do to make things go faster unless you decide to learn coding, educate yourself on everything game save related, manage to reverse engineer everything, gain the trust of the current dev team, and offer to send your proposed code changes and finish their work.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

21 hours ago, harun20 said:

No offence, but the dlc launch was known to be releases this day for a month, so why wait till the drop and not having it prepared?

Lol. You just won the dumbest award of 2020. How the heck PKHeX can update without getting the data of new Pokémons? Use some common sense before you ask something. 

• Hahaha 1

23 hours ago, harun20 said:

the dlc was officialy launched month ago? 

no one has the dlc data a month ago, unless nintendo is working here, ofc the pkhex is not working with new stuff, you need to be patient, the coding is not easy, don't complain you can even use it for free

• Like 1