It does not work with Third Generation

Maverick005

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png

Your save data is basically random junk. No wonder PKHeX can't read it:
Reason: It's not really a save.

Any chance the cart is actually a fake cart?
Those are known to save the save in different locations..

what do you mean by "fake cart"?

you mean if my game is not original? Because it isn't, they gave it to me as Repro (I don't know what that means)

Only looking the rom size I know that is a bootleg cart, the original cart rom is like the half of the size. I can tell this because I had same issue but Slayer helps me with a part of solution, you can extract the save with his method. Rom and the save are merged on the same file, if I'm sure probably your game freezes when you save it.

I was searching a solution about how to inject the editions and find out that those bootlegs carts are like a physical media that allows you put any rom but the big trouble is that you gonna need a gameboy dumper/flasher to get this.

2 hours ago, KMSteter_88 said:

Only looking the rom size I know that is a bootleg cart, the original cart rom is like the half of the size. I can tell this because I had same issue but Slayer helps me with a part of solution, you can extract the save with his method. Rom and the save are merged on the same file, if I'm sure probably your game freezes when you save it.

I was searching a solution about how to inject the editions and find out that those bootlegs carts are like a physical media that allows you put any rom but the big trouble is that you gonna need a gameboy dumper/flasher to get this.

I was able to extract the SAV with a tool shared by Slayer in another post, but the GBA Backup does not inject them, I suppose we have to join it again to the fake cart rom