Arceus code differences

Urt1

I recently used Wiimmfi on my copy of diamond and obtained the Azure Flute. I once managed to use the void glitch to obtain the Hall of Origin Arceus. What I am wondering is that are there any coding differences to these two arceus, arceuses, arcoos (as well as the infinite arceus void method). I have not used the Azure Flute yet due to in-game progression. I know that these things might/will not transfer past gen 5.

There are no differences between the one obtained through the Void and the one obtained through the Azure Flute.

You can make it pass through Poké Transporter if you bring it to Level 100 and remove all the moves but Judgement.

Note that this works only if the Arceus is caught on Diamond, it does not work on Pearl and Platinum.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

There are no differences between the one obtained through the Void and the one obtained through the Azure Flute.

You can make it pass through Poké Transporter if you bring it to Level 100 and remove all the moves but Judgement.

Note that this works onlt if the Arceus is caught on Diamond, it does not work on Pearl and Platinum.

Adding on to this ^
@Urt1

In Gen 4 specific terms, the only difference depends on the void trick you used. (Is the capture location Hall of Origin or Jubilife.)
That reflects in the Gen 4 location data.
However upon transfer the location data isn't retained..

[the location data could still be there as trash (before gen 6), but transporter nor the game checks for that]

Note: The Arceus would still be illegal tho. The only legal Arceus from Gen 4 are the event ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1