Jump to content

Encounter type PID mismatch


Recommended Posts

Hi guys, before wrote this post i saw the guide on forum abount this problem but i not have succes on what i m doing. So i catch in pokemon platinum some legendaries, in this case giratina, normal way but i used action replay for find it shiny. Now i have this problem on PID mismatch and idk how to resolve this problem. Not important if it is not shiny but i don t understand how i should generate this PID.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Atmosphaera
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atmosphaera said:

but i used action replay for find it shiny

Because the Action Replay code doesn't maintain proper PID/IV legality.

1 hour ago, Atmosphaera said:

idk how to resolve this problem

Read this page or the link that is inside, depending if you're using RNGreporter or Pokefinder.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, theSLAYER said:

Because the Action Replay code doesn't maintain proper PID/IV legality.

Read this page or the link that is inside, depending if you're using RNGreporter or Pokefinder.

 

And if i have pokemon in 7th gen? how i do?

Edited by Atmosphaera
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Atmosphaera said:

And if i have pokemon in 7th gen? how i do?

This issue only effects Pokemon caught in Gen 3 or 4.

Plus, the steps are the same if a Gen 3 or 4 origin mon is in Gen 7.

 

I mean, all you got to do is fix PID, IVs, Nature, Gender.
Those options are the same regardless of which gen it's in (above gen 3)...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

This issue only effects Pokemon caught in Gen 3 or 4.

Plus, the steps are the same if a Gen 3 or 4 origin mon is in Gen 7.

Ok so is hard to find a combination with iv nature plus shiny with tid and sid.

Anyway can u explain me whta mean in Pkrus the number from 1 to 15? and "d" from 1 to 4? thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Atmosphaera said:

Anyway can u explain me whta mean in Pkrus the number from 1 to 15? and "d" from 1 to 4? thanks

Nah, I don't care about pkrus, hence I don't now the details.

7 minutes ago, Atmosphaera said:

Ok so is hard to find a combination with iv nature plus shiny with tid and sid.

it isn't, not really, as long as you're not trying to attempt near flawless or flawless IVs.
As part of the guide would say, settle PID and IV and nature first, then find a compatible TID and SID that would result in shininess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Nah, I don't care about pkrus, hence I don't now the details.

it isn't, not really, as long as you're not trying to attempt near flawless or flawless IVs.
As part of the guide would say, settle PID and IV and nature first, then find a compatible TID and SID that would result in shininess.

Ok i ll go thanks.

Last thing. About the old post i made about the characteristic of pokemon in 7 gen, well i don't success. I can t change ecrypet costant if i not change the PID , when i change the PID i got only 3 characteristic, not more. Can u explain me why?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Nah, I don't care about pkrus, hence I don't now the details.

it isn't, not really, as long as you're not trying to attempt near flawless or flawless IVs.
As part of the guide would say, settle PID and IV and nature first, then find a compatible TID and SID that would result in shininess.

pllzz upload pokemon ultra sun save file upto 12b4 gladion

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Atmosphaera said:

I can t change ecrypet costant if i not change the PID , when i change the PID i got only 3 characteristic, not more. Can u explain me why?

Once again, I bring your attention to which gen the Pokemon was caught in.

It was caught in a generation below Gen 6. Which in that case change the PID to that value, and the encryption constant will follow...

 

2 minutes ago, Poketuber Gaming said:

pllzz upload pokemon ultra sun save file upto 12b4 gladion

 

no. also don't spread your begging into unrelated threads.

Also, if you really wanted to, you can edit an existing save with this:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theSLAYER said:

Once again, I bring your attention to which gen the Pokemon was caught in.

It was caught in a generation below Gen 6. Which in that case change the PID to that value, and the encryption constant will follow...

Well for have an determinated characteristic on pokemon from gen 3/4/5 what i should to do?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Once again, I bring your attention to which gen the Pokemon was caught in.

It was caught in a generation below Gen 6. Which in that case change the PID to that value, and the encryption constant will follow...

plzz upload pokemon ultra sun save file upto 12b4gladion plzz

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

did you read what I just sent?

Yes, if are pokemon from 6 and 7 gen just reroll the encrypeted costant. If are from gen 3 4 5 i change the pid  (encrypetd costant change too) but i don t success to have all characteristcs. so how i should do?

Edited by Atmosphaera
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Atmosphaera said:

Yes, if are pokemon from 6 and 7 gen just reroll the encrypeted costant. If are from gen 3 4 5 i change the pid  (encrypetd costant change too) but i don t success to have all characteristcs. so how i should do?

any more questions, ask away in that thread, not this one.

Also, as I've said before, you gotta do trial and error. You won't get it at one go.

 

2 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

RNGReporter and PokeFinder can do it. It might not be easy to use sorry.

Maybe it's my version of RNGreporter, but it doesn't roll for characteristics.
which if it doesn't, one just has to keep trying multiple times.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

any more questions, ask away in that thread, not this one.

Also, as I've said before, you gotta do trial and error. You won't get it at one go.

i reroll a lot of time but i don t get what i want in characteristics....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...