Looking for any Event Distribution Pikachu/Pichus

Megacon94

Mainly just curious to see how the transferring and trading of these event Pokemon works, as im under the impression it is just taking the distribution files and using PkHex or other means to redistribute the Pokemon.

Looking for rare event Pikachu and Pichu, like the STAMP Pichu and the 10 ANNIV Flying Pikachu, etc. 

As someone who has these I will break it down for you

Wiimmfi has reopened the ds wfi service. This makes it possible to get them legit through a fan made server. Depending on which language you're using depends on what is available(i.e japan has shiny rayquaza while english has darkrai for black and white) So far I could transfer them all through the usual means. 

In terms of PKhex, as long as it has all the required flags and moves (i.e only moves it could learn+the event move) than it can pass the transporter check and beyond I'd imagine.

If it has a special ribbon then it cannot trade via the GTS. In addition, for bw, if you delete the liberty pass wondercard than the Victini will be considered illegitimate.

And yes, they have the special move pikachu for gens 4-5.

Just go into the wifi dns settings.

Gen 5 can function off of system settings while gen 4 needs an open wifi connection due to it functioning off the cartridge itself and not the system.

164.132.44.106 for mystery gifts.

178.62.43.212 for wifi related activities.You might need to copy it or use 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 in the secondary dns to get it to work. This also seems to sometimes unlock mystery gifts.

Here's some poor quality examples

IMG_20201001_114621.jpg

IMG_20201001_114630.jpg

IMG_20201001_114723.jpg

Edited by Urt1
Missing piece on information
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In other news, I moved the thread cause it did not belong in events contribution.
This thread didn't contribute any events, and as such, did not belong there.
Just leaving my reasoning behind, do carry on as per normal.

Gotcha, wasnt sure where to put so I assumed as much. Thank you

15 hours ago, Urt1 said:

As someone who has these I will break it down for you

Wiimmfi has reopened the ds wfi service. This makes it possible to get them legit through a fan made server. Depending on which language you're using depends on what is available(i.e japan has shiny rayquaza while english has darkrai for black and white) So far I could transfer them all through the usual means. 

In terms of PKhex, as long as it has all the required flags and moves (i.e only moves it could learn+the event move) than it can pass the transporter check and beyond I'd imagine.

If it has a special ribbon then it cannot trade via the GTS. In addition, for bw, if you delete the liberty pass wondercard than the Victini will be considered illegitimate.

And yes, they have the special move pikachu for gens 4-5.

Just go into the wifi dns settings.

Gen 5 can function off of system settings while gen 4 needs an open wifi connection due to it functioning off the cartridge itself and not the system.

164.132.44.106 for mystery gifts.

178.62.43.212 for wifi related activities.You might need to copy it or use 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 in the secondary dns to get it to work. This also seems to sometimes unlock mystery gifts.

Here's some poor quality examples

IMG_20201001_114621.jpg

IMG_20201001_114630.jpg

IMG_20201001_114723.jpg

Thanks so much for the info! I thought it was something of this nature. I'm somewhat familiar with setting up the DNS server connection and what not. How do I go about getting the specific events I want? And what if I'm looking for 3rd gen events? My main wants are just the 10 anniv flying Pikachu and the STAMP Pichu

For Gen3 you have few ways. In the gallery you can find some Wondercards, typically for the event items. 

For some Pokémon, Distribution Roms are existing (don't ask where to find them or how to obtain them), with which we can obtain legitimate, but out-of-date, events.

The Party of the Decade Flying Pikachu and the STAMP Pichu, however, have not these options. For them and for many other, you have to find some PK3 already existing and injekt them through PKHeX.

For reference, you can use our gallery, this save file, the PKHeX Mystery Gift Database, and these threads linked in there.

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2020 at 2:45 AM, SkyLink98 said:

For Gen3 you have few ways. In the gallery you can find some Wondercards, typically for the event items. 

For some Pokémon, Distribution Roms are existing (don't ask where to find them or how to obtain them), with which we can obtain legitimate, but out-of-date, events.

The Party of the Decade Flying Pikachu and the STAMP Pichu, however, have not these options. For them and for many other, you have to find some PK3 already existing and injekt them through PKHeX.

For reference, you can use our gallery, this save file, the PKHeX Mystery Gift Database, and these threads linked in there.

Yeah, it looks as if the Stamp Pichu is one that is not available in the GitHub at the moment, sadly

Edited by Megacon94

I have never seen a Stamp Pichu or Absol surface. For multiple reasons I can't outright believe the circulated Gen 4 versions.

Judging by the timing and what we know of the code we expect it to be a variant of negaiboshi Jirachi or 5th anniv eggs.

At the time, this would mean the actual event Pokemon would seem illegal since they would not have conformed to known PID/IV combinations. This means it is possible that they were discarded as hacks. That is if they were ever even traded or cloned. Only 300 or less were distributed so we don't expect any to surface.

Sorry

EDIT: I have a few from pokecheck but no way to verify them. They follow the standard wishmaker algorithm just like the Gen 4 ones that circulated in 2007. Again not sure if that is the real algorithm so not much we can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2020 at 6:31 PM, Sabresite said:

I have never seen a Stamp Pichu or Absol surface. For multiple reasons I can't outright believe the circulated Gen 4 versions.

Judging by the timing and what we know of the code we expect it to be a variant of negaiboshi Jirachi or 5th anniv eggs.

At the time, this would mean the actual event Pokemon would seem illegal since they would not have conformed to known PID/IV combinations. This means it is possible that they were discarded as hacks. That is if they were ever even traded or cloned. Only 300 or less were distributed so we don't expect any to surface.

Sorry

EDIT: I have a few from pokecheck but no way to verify them. They follow the standard wishmaker algorithm just like the Gen 4 ones that circulated in 2007. Again not sure if that is the real algorithm so not much we can do.

Thanks for the info! And that's really interesting. I assumed as much but it's always nice to hear from an educated source for another perspective. And just to confirm, when you say pokecheck, you mean you've actually got some traded to you via the DNS trading servers but cant fully verify their authenticity?

Hello all! After some helpful tips and some research, I've been able to somewhat narrow down my search for this Pokemon. I'm aware the STAMP Rally Pokemon have not been added to the GitHub, but I've been made aware there were some unverified ones floating on the GTS at some point, and was wondering if anyone could be so helpful as to point me in the right direction or even trade me! Any and all help is appreciated