Alolan Raichu event

PedroKeitawa

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

as of now, I don't have access to CFW.

If you have CFW, you should just inject the event and catch it. I don't know how long you'll have to wait otherwise :/

Unfortunaly i still with out CFW (mostly becouse before doing this i will need to buy a whole new console to use for online play and at the moment is out of my budget). I specificly ask for a pk8 file becouse for inject the mon in my game i was using the magic of sysbot. I know there is a way for edit save file even with out CFW but even that, for what i know, is not "ban free". So im stuck with sysbot.

Oh well i will wait.

p.s: it took me a while but i just now reconize that you have beta celebi in your avatar (if im not mistake)

17 minutes ago, PedroKeitawa said:

So im stuck with sysbot.

that makes sense. I'll see if I have a copy on any of my saves. (tho I'll modify the PID/TID/SID/IVs etc)

17 minutes ago, PedroKeitawa said:

p.s: it took me a while but i just now reconize that you have beta celebi in your avatar (if im not mistake)

and you're absolutely right :D

• Amazed 1

That Alolan Raichu has been caught by me during the Event Raid, then modified in PKHeX to edit TID, SID and IVs.
You can edit it to match your IDs. You can also edit the IV, but to to mantain it fully legal, IVs-Nature-Pid-EC should match the RNG calls. You can use a calculator such as Raid Finder for that.

026-01 ★ - Raichu - 0E4E1D4EF79B.pk8

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

1 hour ago, SkyLink98 said:

That Alolan Raichu has been caught by me during the Event Raid, then modified in PKHeX to edit TID, SID and IVs.
You can edit it to match your IDs. You can also edit the IV, but to to mantain it fully legal, IVs-Nature-Pid-EC should match the RNG calls. You can use a calculator such as Raid Finder for that.

026-01 ★ - Raichu - 0E4E1D4EF79B.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads

Thanks buddy. The nature and the other are probably not gonna be a problem, i can always change them in game using mint and bottle caps in case i wanna used.