6IV Event Raid Seed Codes

Smithers

Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum.

I'm trying to generate a 6IV Square Shiny seed code. All the ones I've found using non event dens are giving 5IV so I tried searching for a code using the event den and every 6IV code I've gotten is still giving me 5IV. As anyone managed to find a 6IV one or is it not possible? I managed to make it 6IV if it wasn't shiny. Have attached a couple of screenshots to show whats happening.

PKHeX_1.jpg

PKHeX2.jpg

14 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Okay thank you. Now for the record, which den did you go to? Is there a link you can send to show which den you went?
(like a serebii link or something)

Or, just to make it simple, did you go to the den next to the station? (like the image above)

Yeah, I went to the den next to the station.

This is the den here:

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/eventden-september2020.shtml

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Can you test something rn:
1. Move your Switch clock back one day (date doesn't matter, the date just need to have moved and OKed at least once).
2. Then restore the edited save (presumably with Checkpoint or JKSM)
3. Then go to the then.

What do you see? If not the intended shiny, what are the stats?

Still showing the intended shiny Pokemon with the same stats still.

So I did a reread, the problem wasn't that you can't encounter an intended shiny (I don't know why I thought that if I'm being honest), but rather you want a 6IV seed?

Doesn't matter if it's event den of not. Just run the search and wait.
Example
image.png

Sorry for the confusion. Just search the raid seed with the correct tier (star), and wait. Species doesn't matter.

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

So I did a reread, the problem wasn't that you can't encounter an intended shiny (I don't know why I thought that if I'm being honest), but rather you want a 6IV seed?

Doesn't matter if it's event den of not. Just run the search and wait.
Example
image.png

Sorry for the confusion. Just search the raid seed with the correct tier (star), and wait. Species doesn't matter.

Ah, oops, I can see what I missed now. I didn't set the species to a 5 star, it was still on 3. Found a working 6IV seed now. Thank you.