Are there any 100% Pokémon Café SAV files yet?

16 minutes ago, PkHexBoi said:

Same as title. 

since I don't play the game, let me ask this to be sure:
can the game be played in Airplane mode, or without internet settings on the wireless connection?

If it requires an internet connection to play, I'm gonna guess that the game is server based, and you can't backup nor load a save. I hope that isn't the case, though.

37 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

can the game be played in Airplane mode, or without internet settings on the wireless connection?

If it requires an internet connection to play, I'm gonna guess that the game is server based, and you can't backup nor load a save. I hope that isn't the case, though.

I’m at work now so I can’t check, but I downloaded it right before I left my house. Will find out in 11hrs when I’m home. 

11 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Ok, home from work and settled in. So far, with about 10mins of gameplay in Airplane Mode, no issues. 

50 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

well that's a good sign, at least it isn't server based then. Now just need someone to dump it ><

The entire game you mean? Or you mean me saving a file and uploading the SAV here via Checkpoint/SD card?

36 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

Remember, no piracy

Huh? He was saying to dump “it,” not a NSP file or something. I was just clarifying if he meant a save file that I’d make or someone in general dump the game files/code. 

5 hours ago, Prejie said:

The game updates regularly with new levels and Pokemon. I don't think you can attain a "100%" save.

Sure ya can, haha. New SAV each update. Tedious? Sure. Possible? I guess we’ll see, if I can upload a save when I’m home from work

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

so basically 100% until a new update comes along.

Yes. Will upload a save when I’m home from work. Can this get me a contributor medal or something, haha?

The game is at 250 stages now. The levels are not your regular easy-peasy puzzle challenge. Plus there were event guest Pokemon that are gone now. If you start  now and miraculously reach stage 250 in a day, you're still miles away from 100%

• Teary-Eyed 1

1 hour ago, Prejie said:

The game is at 250 stages now. The levels are not your regular easy-peasy puzzle challenge. Plus there were event guest Pokemon that are gone now. If you start  now and miraculously reach stage 250 in a day, you're still miles away from 100%

This is sad 😧

Even though I rarely have interest in spin-off games that do not connect to the main series, it'll still be nice to see a somewhat complete save ><

Mine is complete, I'd say. Even the master points that should accumulate to Master Chef Eevee or Pikachu. I'm also pretty rich in resources as I rarely use items in solving the stages (Pokemon Trozei and Shuffle trained me lol). The only thing that keeps it from being "100%" is there individual levels. It's hard to grind for their levels especially to those with limited-time appearance. I'd say mine is at 83%.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prejie said:

Mine is complete, I'd say. Even the master points that should accumulate to Master Chef Eevee or Pikachu. I'm also pretty rich in resources as I rarely use items in solving the stages (Pokemon Trozei and Shuffle trained me lol). The only thing that keeps it from being "100%" is there individual levels. It's hard to grind for their levels especially to those with limited-time appearance. I'd say mine is at 83%.

Dump ittttt