Issue with the recent Gen 8 Gastrodon Event

4 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Almost as if the event came out after PKHeX was last updated...

Ah, ok. Any ETA when the next stable build will be released?

And would this still be safe/legal to put into my game then?

Edited by PkHexBoi

16 minutes ago, PkHexBoi said:

Ah, ok. Any ETA when the next stable build will be released?

I don't believe there is any release schedule, so the next release is whenever they make one. But if you are familiar with Visual Studio, you should be able to compile it yourself and verify that validity of the event, assuming the event is already documented in the source code.

17 minutes ago, PkHexBoi said:

And would this still be safe/legal to put into my game then?

As far as I am aware, it should be safe to put it in your game.

Just dropping a hint, never ask about ETA. It'll come out eventually.

If people ask ETA for every single update, the devs will be more occupied to replying the estimated ETA then working on their PKHeX updates.

Your could just drop the wonder card into your MGDB folder and it'll be legal.
Also, why wouldn't the event be legal unless you've done crazy modifications to it yourself? ;3

I probably said this somewhere else before, legal or not legal, it can go into the game just fine.
The game doesn't exactly care.

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Just dropping a hint, never ask about ETA. It'll come out eventually.

If people ask ETA for every single update, the devs will be more occupied to replying the estimated ETA then working on their PKHeX updates.

Your could just drop the wonder card into your MGDB folder and it'll be legal.
Also, why wouldn't the event be legal unless you've done crazy modifications to it yourself? ;3

I probably said this somewhere else before, legal or not legal, it can go into the game just fine.
The game doesn't exactly care.

How do I access the MGDB folder? I click on MGDB, then when I go to Tools and click Open Folder, it does nothing

Edited by PkHexBoi

45 minutes ago, PkHexBoi said:

How do I access the MGDB folder? I click on MGDB, then when I go to Tools and click Open Folder, it does nothing

no no, not that.

This is an old image, for when Shiny Necrozma released but PKHeX isn't updated yet. (So Shiny Necrozma appeared illegal, despite being legal. Because PKHeX has yet to update at that time, to include it).
That's the context.
SM USUM - Pokémon Secret Club Shiny Necrozma - Event Pokémon News - Project  Pokemon Forums

Create a folder named mgdb at the same location where your PKHeX (not the shortcut, the main file) is located. (My PKHeX.exe is inside the pkhex folder)

Inside the mgdb folder, place the wonder card.
Then boot up PKHeX. The event is now appears legal.

44 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

no no, not that.

This is an old image, for when Shiny Necrozma released but PKHeX isn't updated yet. (So Shiny Necrozma appeared illegal, despite being legal. Because PKHeX has yet to update at that time, to include it).
That's the context.
SM USUM - Pokémon Secret Club Shiny Necrozma - Event Pokémon News - Project  Pokemon Forums

Create a folder named mgdb at the same location where your PKHeX (not the shortcut, the main file) is located. (My PKHeX.exe is inside the pkhex folder)

Inside the mgdb folder, place the wonder card.
Then boot up PKHeX. The event is now appears legal.

I will make some folders I guess but when I download the PkHex.zip from the site, the ONLY file inside in the PkHex.exe one, which I just put on my Desktop. No other folders/files.

Edited by PkHexBoi