Help checking a Pokémon

Hi! This may be a weird request, but I have a Raichu that I caught in a Max Raid that I wasn't hosting myself and the little (big 😛) rat just seems too good to be legit. So, I'd like to take a look at the .pk8 file to see if the Raid was RNGd or outright hacked. And, if so, it the Raichu is at least legal. However, I don't have a hacked Switch, so I need to trade it to someone so they can extract it and trade it back to me. Would someone be willing to help? If there's any service (like Pokécheck back in the day) that I could use on a legit Switch without any significant risk and that I don't know of, just point me in the right direction and I'll do it myself. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Shady Guy Jose

I suggest you tu use a Discord server with a sysbot. use /dump or /clone command to get a pk8 file of your Pokémon. Sysbots are free to use. When you have your pk8 file, just drop it into PKHeX. If you want you can also use the Leanny's Raid Plugin for PKHeX to use the Raid Seed Finder. With it you can calculate the RNG Seed and check if it's a possibile mon or not.

https://github.com/Leanny/PKHeX_Raid_Plugin

EDIT: Also if it pass every checks, it could be a raid with an injekted RNG Seed. No one could know but the host.

Edited by SkyLink98
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shady Guy Jose said:

Thanks for the quick reply. However, I'm not familiar with Sysbot. I'm reading up on it, but it seems to require a hacked Switch, which I don't have (or else I would just dump the save). Am I looking in the wrong place?

You found the instruction on how to host a Sysbot. You need an already active Sysbot server. With it you don't need any hacked switch, you just need an online subscription and the ability to trade. If you need a Sysbot server and don't know any, PM me