Is "SAV > PkHex > Sun/Moon > Bank > Home > SW/SH" Safe?

I plan on downloading the Sun/Moon SAV linked below and doing what my title says to get them all to SW/SH. Is this safe to do? goal is to store every Pokemon into Pokemon Home from the SAV, then transfer some to SW/SH.

22 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Why couldn’t you just continue in the same thread? Haven’t you already asked this before? 

Not sure, been a long day.

Anything that isn't Gen 1 and gen 2 cart only.
Everything from Gen 3 game onwards can be transferred.

Besides games restricting mons with HM moves being transferred, and SWSH restricting usage of some moves, any mon with legal moves can be transferred up.

As long as they are flagged legal in PKHeX in SWSH, should be fine.

I can understand maybe you're new to this and uncertain, but there really isn't a need to ask everything. Not when you can perform trial and error.

Just load up the mon in the SWSH save, and if it's legal, it's legal. No need to worry so much about it.
Tho, if it's pre-SWSH caught mons, not transferring via Bank would mean no proper transfer attached to the HOME ID generated on their end.

Presently, we don't know if that matters. Ultimately I've said what I've said.
It's not like we work for Gamefreak. All we know is whether stuff is legal or not, for the most stuff.
The rest is really your prerogative.

Like I said, we don't work for Gamefreak. We don't know for sure what will or will not be flagged in their system.

Regardless if you are loading directly into SWSH save, or into SMUSUM save, if it is legal in PKHeX, then it is legal.
A Bank to HOME transfer *may* be needed, but we don't know if they log it, so whether it's necessary.
There's only so many ways that I can say this: it is up to you.

If you ask the same question one more time..