Legal shiny surfing Pikachu gen 4

Njiua

Hey guys, 

Could anyone provide me with a legal pkm file for a gen 4 (heart gold) shiny surfing Pikachu? 

Ofcoure I'd love to let the Pikachu have 31 IV but that'll probably be impossible. 

Could anyone help me out here? 

Cheers! 

• 1 year later...

Thats nice perfect iv surf pikachu, btw how did you create it in pkhex....? @SkyLink98

On 9/4/2020 at 9:40 PM, SkyLink98 said:

Pokewalker encounters are Shiny Locked, so no way you can get a legal Shiny Surf Pikachu until gen 7.

Here there is a legal 6IV (31) Timid Pikachu with Surf:

025 - PIKACHU - 5B87E9000007.pk4 236 B · 221 downloads

It's genned, not obtained in game.

How did you create this pokewalker perfect iv pokemon legal pikachu?

12 hours ago, arjun said:

How did you create this pokewalker perfect iv pokemon legal pikachu?

PKHeX source code is always an useful learning resource: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/blob/daf9ad76c9b48b21ffcd91efc884eabc26b140d6/PKHeX.Core/Legality/RNG/PIDGenerator.cs#L250

As far as I can remember, IVs are not correlated to PID so you can edit IVs as you wish once you have a legal PID.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkyLink98 said:

PKHeX source code is always an useful learning resource: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/blob/daf9ad76c9b48b21ffcd91efc884eabc26b140d6/PKHeX.Core/Legality/RNG/PIDGenerator.cs#L250

As far as I can remember, IVs are not correlated to PID so you can edit IVs as you wish once you have a legal PID.

Thanks i will try to make one... I want a fly pikachu with perfect iv from pokewalker...btw what did you used to find pid?

What I used to calculate a PID is literally linked in my last message.

You can call that function within a custom PKHeX plugin or by modifying the PKHeX source code, or you can try to understand how it works and reproduce it manually. Another solution, if you're not familiar with coding, is to search for threads with some documentations. I remember there were some here in the forums, but I don't have any at hand.

EDIT:
Maybe this page can help a bit: