What are the rarest legal event saves on here that can all be legally transferred to SW/SH?

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/196-user-contributed-pkm-files/

I was scrolling through this and saw that some of them mentioned they were transferred from Gen 3 to 8 or whatever Gen to Gen 8 and I wanted to know the rarest ones so that I can get them all.

My other question was: Can I edit the OT's of them at all and have them still be legal or would I also need to re-roll PID or anything else? I know some event Pokemon come with OTs instead of your actual OT.

What are the rarest legal event saves on here that can all be legally transferred to SW/SH?

Eh, not sure if one was ever collated.
Plus rarity to an extent is up to the individual.
What may be rare to another might be common to another.
Factors like whether you have access to the event (maybe easy to get in your country, maybe you have a foreign 3DS etc) all play a part..

Can I edit the OT's of them at all and have them still be legal

For non event Pokemon, modifying the OT is fine..

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Eh, not sure if one was ever collated.
Plus rarity to an extent is up to the individual.
What may be rare to another might be common to another.
Factors like whether you have access to the event (maybe easy to get in your country, maybe you have a foreign 3DS etc) all play a part.

I'll re-phrase, sorry. Are any events like some of the first-ever Mew available? I'm in the U.S. and, for example, I couldn't fly to Japan for in-person-only Mew distributions from Japan...but then even at that point, can they be transferred to SW/SH anyway? Same with other non-local Pokemon or even just Pokemon that are generally considered "super rare" to have from whatever event or distribution.

There's a lot of SAV files I want to download but I have no idea what's compatible to put into PkHex to transfer to my SW/SH boxes, and I don't want anything non-legal.

Here are some that I'd like. Could I just drag-and-drop these SAV's onto PkHex and set them in SW/SH boxes?

https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/57464-possible-nintendo-space-world-97-mew/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/48662-1998-nintendo-power-mario-mew-distribution/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/56562-uk-mew-from-julyaugust-2000/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/2136-ilex-forests-celebi/

Edited by PkHexBoi

4 hours ago, PkHexBoi said:

I'll re-phrase, sorry. Are any events like some of the first-ever Mew available? I'm in the U.S. and, for example, I couldn't fly to Japan for in-person-only Mew distributions from Japan...but then even at that point, can they be transferred to SW/SH anyway? Same with other non-local Pokemon or even just Pokemon that are generally considered "super rare" to have from whatever event or distribution.

I'm not you, not going to answer whether every event I think you think is rare.

Just browse through the forums. Most of them are probably there.

4 hours ago, PkHexBoi said:

There's a lot of SAV files I want to download but I have no idea what's compatible to put into PkHex to transfer to my SW/SH boxes, and I don't want anything non-legal.

Here are some that I'd like. Could I just drag-and-drop these SAV's onto PkHex and set them in SW/SH boxes?

Anything that isn't Gen 1 and gen 2 cart only.
Everything from Gen 3 game onwards can be transferred.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Anything that isn't Gen 1 and gen 2 cart only.
Everything from Gen 3 game onwards can be transferred.

That is reallyyyy awesome to hear. Are there exceptions to this? Like, if a Pokemon could only get a move in, say, Gen 3 that was legal at the time but now can't be learned naturally, would that still be able to transfer from Gen 3-7 to SW/SH via Home? Or are there restrictions on stuff like that? 

Because I'm about to download a ton of SAV's from Gen 3-7 and put them in PkHex then move them to my SW/SH boxes.

1 minute ago, PkHexBoi said:

That is reallyyyy awesome to hear. Are there exceptions to this? Like, if a Pokemon could only get a move in, say, Gen 3 that was legal at the time but now can't be learned naturally, would that still be able to transfer from Gen 3-7 to SW/SH via Home? Or are there restrictions on stuff like that? 

Besides games restricting mons with HM moves being transferred, and SWSH restricting usage of some moves, any mon with legal moves can be transferred up.

As long as they are flagged legal in PKHeX in SWSH, should be fine.

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Besides games restricting mons with HM moves being transferred, and SWSH restricting usage of some moves, any mon with legal moves can be transferred up.

As long as they are flagged legal in PKHeX in SWSH, should be fine.

Then one final question (I hope) that I had: When I go through the event database Pokemon in PkHex, the Met dates default to today's date...these need to be changed to be considered legit, right?

Example: G-Corsola event ran from June 5, 2020 to June 11, 2020. When I "Set" it in PkHex, it says met "September 3, 2020" instead of the actual event end date. I assume these all need to manually be changed to be legit once they're Set into a box slot on PkHex? Especially when the OT's default to "PkHex" So, at that point, do I need to re-roll PIDs and stuff too?

Edited by PkHexBoi

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Dates don't matter. IRRC the NDS, 3DS, Switch can be set to any plausible date, and the event redemption follows that date.
(Well I'll like more conclusive tests for Switch events but there isn't a free one right now).

So take it as you will. It's up to you.

And then just to confirm before I do all of this: Any Pokemon from Gen 3 and onward, I can just download the SAV file, drag it into PkHex, then Set it in any PC box on SW/SH? I don't need to transfer to Gen 7 3DS then Bank then Home then SW/SH?

I can understand maybe you're new to this and uncertain, but there really isn't a need to ask everything. Not when you can perform trial and error.

Just load up the mon in the SWSH save, and if it's legal, it's legal. No need to worry so much about it.
Tho, if it's pre-SWSH caught mons, not transferring via Bank would mean no proper transfer attached to the HOME ID generated on their end.

Presently, we don't know if that matters. Ultimately I've said what I've said.
It's not like we work for Gamefreak. All we know is whether stuff is legal or not, for the most stuff.
The rest is really your prerogative.