Changing Latest OT Name not Past OT

ZeusBumagat

Hello Guys I need some help I'm new at pkhex and this Forums I'm sorry if I'm not posting at the right one. I need some help about editing the Pokemons Latest OT Name not the Past name using Batch Editor but when I Changed it, it shows that my event Pokemons are legel because of changing The Past OT Name is there a way how to only Change the Latest OT Name not the Past OT Name? Because it's getting Flag for being illegal Thanks 

PKHeX (20200807) - SAV6XY_ Gen 6 - XY project 721.main [Blank (X) - 2017-03-27 23ː52] 27_08_2020 2_52_13 PM.png

1 hour ago, ZeusBumagat said:

Hello Guys I need some help I'm new at pkhex and this Forums I'm sorry if I'm not posting at the right one. I need some help about editing the Pokemons Latest OT Name not the Past name using Batch Editor but when I Changed it, it shows that my event Pokemons are legel because of changing The Past OT Name is there a way how to only Change the Latest OT Name not the Past OT Name? Because it's getting Flag for being illegal Thanks 

PKHeX (20200807) - SAV6XY_ Gen 6 - XY project 721.main [Blank (X) - 2017-03-27 23ː52] 27_08_2020 2_52_13 PM.png

Latest (not OT) Handler follows the save's trainer name.
Just import the mons into a different save.

You can also use HT_Name

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Latest (not OT) Handler follows the save's trainer name.
Just import the mons into a different save.

You can also use HT_Name

Wow Thank You very much I didn't know that you can use HT Thank you very much really I tried editing them 1 by 1 last night but I will edit them again later