It seems to be working now. I just re-installed it. Anyways, thank you for your hard effort.

It's not "installed", and you must've had an older version.

Edit: Regarding the Dream Ball (and balls in general), the full list actually wasn't being displayed as it should've been. (This includes the Dream Ball.) I thought I had just left it out for the reason I mentioned, but that wasn't the case. This is fixed in beta 13.

Pid finder's hidden power and the hidden power on the stats tab do not match (attack type)

3.0b12

I'll check on it.

this is very nice and noob friend program but i noticed i cant edit the 44h,45h,46h,47h and 86h ( i think 85h is the one where it ask you where it was caught) is it not in the program or im I not looking in the right tab

Those are all set automatically.

where you have "Windows XP or newer is required."

you can mention that it works in Linux under Wine

Running Ubuntu 10.04.1 Wine 1.2

In th Pid finder can you have it not change the hidden power readout if the check box is checked when you edit the IVs

Reference Image:

10qypkw_th.png

Hidden Power is determined solely by the IV's, so if they change it does too.

where you have "Windows XP or newer is required."

you can mention that it works in Linux under Wine

I knew about this already, but I'd imagine everyone that's using Linux knows about Wine and knows to try it.

In th Pid finder can you have it not change the hidden power readout if the check box is checked when you edit the IVs

The reason it does that is because there's nowhere else to display what Hidden Power type/power the IVs you set reflect. I agree it's a little awkward, but I'd rather not have two places that the Hidden Power is displayed in that small dialog.

10qypkw_th.png

Well, this was useful in reminding me that the Hidden Power type isn't being initialized properly.

Also, ew, wtf is with that pointless thick border at the bottom of windows?

So you are telling me that if i do a Mewtwo from HG will it fill the 44h and 45h with the cerulean cave if i put faraway place and will it fill the 86h for heavy ball?

If so I must say im amazed because I assume that require a lot of time on your part.

you select the plus/minus IV settings and use the search and see if anything comes up anything it finds will match that hidden power

That's less intuitive in my opinion.

So you are telling me that if i do a Mewtwo from HG will it fill the 44h and 45h with the cerulean cave if i put faraway place and will it fill the 86h for heavy ball?

It doesn't have a database of locations for specific species and games. You set the location and ball yourself, but based on the game and that location, it'll set everything appropriately. (Assuming something isn't coded wrong.)

Whenever my egg's location is set to "treasure hunter", the selection becomes red.

If I were to load my game like that, the game crashs when attempting to check the egg's summary.

(Its the egg which takes forever to hatch into the fire/bug type)

Can you provide a download link to your save file?

Erm sorry,

But I set the ball back already.

That is the sav before I made changes to the egg.

Right now I made the eggs location as another town, and set a pokeball to it,

and it finally worked.

But when I tried to make it original (treasure hunter),

It will not stay.

Sorry to keep repeating myself.

anyhow thanks for your time! :D

if the Hidden power is being used as search criteria do you think that the users cares what the hidden power is for the stats they pick?

try to make a typhlosion with all ivs over 20 with a water hidden power of 70 then see if you can find one with better IVs you have to keep fixing the hidden power filter

the pid finder could use a greater than or equal to for the IVs (a plus that does not loop around to 0)

Hey,I first of all wanted to thank you for your great work,this is definitely the best pokemon editing tool I've seen so far.

I just wanted to ask a couple of questions :

I hatched a legal Hihidaruma,here is a picture

http://img18.imageshack.us/f/hihidaruma.jpg/

It has been given to me by DayCareCouple ofcourse,and hatched on route 3.

My question is why in pokegen it has a blank red line,in the "Location" tab(as you can see in the picture) ?And what should be the correct option ?is this the tab where it should say where i got the egg from or where i hatched it ?

Thanks.

if the Hidden power is being used as search criteria do you think that the users cares what the hidden power is for the stats they pick?

I don't know what the user might be doing at one time. Sure, they may be searching for a set of IVs for specific Hidden Power criteria, but that doesn't mean they won't change their minds and start fiddling with the IVs manually. I think you're just wanting it too precisely catered to how you do things. I'm not going to change this, at least not any time soon, so there's no point in trying to argue an opinion.

the pid finder could use a greater than or equal to for the IVs (a plus that does not loop around to 0)

This is doable, but will probably require a slight redesign of the dialog, so don't expect it in the near future.

It has been given to me by DayCareCouple ofcourse,and hatched on route 3.

My question is why in pokegen it has a blank red line,in the "Location" tab(as you can see in the picture) ?And what should be the correct option ?is this the tab where it should say where i got the egg from or where i hatched it ?

This is a known bug that's fixed in the next beta.