AND now all the pcd files can be generated into ar codes for the events i missed or cant get =O

You should really use the the Mystery Gift Editor for that. PokeGen only extracts the raw data from the PCD/PGT files, which can result in a PID of "1" and 0 IVs. (Although I'm fairly sure you can just set these to whatever you want in those cases.)

I'm not experiencing this. The tooltip will reposition itself if the mouse pointer starts to cover any part of it, including the little extension that points to where the pointer was. Also, for comboboxes, it repositions when you move between the editbox and the button on the right that shows the list.

I'm on xp if that makes a difference.

I'm on xp if that makes a difference.

It still doesn't do this for me on XP. Although I'd have to say what you described was a little vague. I've tried the nature combobox on both the main dialog and PID finder dialog. In both, stopping the mouse pointer (or even moving it around) over the text area of the control doesn't make it redraw repeatedly.

I can make it happen if I open up the program and all I do is hover the mouse over where it says Adamant without moving it, but only if I have first hovered over the pulldown tab. If hovering over the pulldown tab is all I do then what I described doesn't happen, but as soon as I move the cursor to where it says Adamant it does. and if I return to the nature combobox at any timeafter editing/creating a pokemon it still does it.

This only happens on the 3.0 betas.

pulldown tab

What are you referring to by this? This isn't the correct terminology.

If hovering over the pulldown tab is all I do then what I described doesn't happen, but as soon as I move the cursor to where it says Adamant it does. and if I return to the nature combobox at any timeafter editing/creating a pokemon it still does it.

Are you only saying that the tooltip is repositioning itself after moving between the text area and the button? I'd assume not, considering this happened before, and isn't something I care to try to fix, given the insignificance and probable annoyace TO fix it.

Pulldown Tab: see attached pic

This is a button.

i'm not saying it repositions itself, i'm saying it pops-up, disapears, pops-up, disapears....until i move the cursor away from the combobox altogether.

Then I have no explanation based on my own code. You may have something installed that (improperly) changes the way default Windows controls work. (That image itself makes me think you have some sort of UI alterations going on, as I don't recognize that as one of the default 3 colors.)

i'm on windows xp and I had my color scheme set as olive green, I have since changed it to Energy Blue, see attached.

You must have had that .png file saved with limited colors, as it certainly doesn't match the XP color. Anyway, I still have no idea what's causing it to happen for you other than something you have installed. It doesn't happen for me on XP at all.

Edit: Weird, it's just showing up wrong in Firefox.

The only thing I can think of is that I downloaded a hotfix from microsoft.com for an undetected micro sdhc memory card.

That almost definitely has nothing to do with it. One thing I just thought of... you said it doesn't happen on 2.312... is that still true? If so, obviously it's something I've changed.

I'm Japanese so I could help with translating when I'm not at work.

I believe Guested is working from the top down on the language file. If you want to start from the bottom (although that's the worst part... the tooltips), it'd guarantee you weren't overlapping right away.

Exactly how does the Pokedex updater work in version 3.0b8?

I think I'm doing something wrong because my pokedex wont update when i add a Pokemon i have never seen/caught.

I'm using it to make action replay codes and not to change a save file. Please help.

Exactly how does the Pokedex updater work in version 3.0b8?

I think I'm doing something wrong because my pokedex wont update when i add a Pokemon i have never seen/caught.

I'm using it to make action replay codes and not to change a save file. Please help.

You just check "Seen" with the Pokemon selected. Make sure you're using the codes for the correct version/language of the game.

I'm curious, BananaMan14, in the latest beta, if you edit lang_English.txt and change Tooltip_Main_Nature to just a single letter, does it still cause the tooltip to behave improperly? The nature tooltip is the tallest, which may somehow be a problem for you.

(After editing, the line would be:

Tooltip_Main_Nature=a

or any other character/word/whatever, just as long as it isn't long.)

Editing party pokemon and setting them in pokegen 3.0b8 messes up the stats for the rest of the pokemon.

I edited my Typhlosion's levels and set the edits. When I load in-game all the pokemon in my party all have the same stats as my pokemon, luckily the stats return to normal when you deposit the pokemon in your box.

Editing party pokemon and setting them in pokegen 3.0b8 messes up the stats for the rest of the pokemon.

I edited my Typhlosion's levels and set the edits. When I load in-game all the pokemon in my party all have the same stats as my pokemon, luckily the stats return to normal when you deposit the pokemon in your box.

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it when I can.

I'm curious, BananaMan14, in the latest beta, if you edit lang_English.txt and change Tooltip_Main_Nature to just a single letter, does it still cause the tooltip to behave improperly? The nature tooltip is the tallest, which may somehow be a problem for you.

(After editing, the line would be:

Tooltip_Main_Nature=a

or any other character/word/whatever, just as long as it isn't long.)

Yes, It fixes it.

I, had a feeling that was the problem, but I didn't post it because it, at the time, seemed stupid that something so silly could be the problem.