Importing Gen 6 Mechanics into USUM

Hello, I've been looking into a project where I import certain mechanics in generation 6 into the gen 7 games. Specifically, I am interested in the following (in order of importance):

• Returning the ability Parental Bond to its glory and making it deal 1.5x the amount of damage instead of 1.25x
  • Returning the ability Gale Wings to its glory and making it give priority to a flying-type move regardless of whether a pokemon is at max HP
  • Allowing Prankster to be used against Dark-types
  • Returning Soul Dew to boosting Latios and Latias's Special Attack and Special Defense by 50% instead of... whatever it does now
  • Allow Sheer Cold to be used against ice-types, and to not have its accuracy lowered by non-ice users
  • Returning Pixilate, Aerilate and Refrigerate to 130% instead of 120% (not that big a deal of this or Sheer Cold can't be done)
  • Again, not that big a deal, but removing all the little nerfs to status conditions (confusion back to 50% from its now 33%, paralysis's speed back to 25% from 50%, burn back to 12.5% from its now 6.25%)

I've been reading up on editing abilities (not just changing which Pokemon gets what ability to literally modifying abilities and what they do) and it seems like it hasn't really been done yet publicly. I've also been told that the abilities are not in any GARC but can be found in the exefs. Does anyone have any experience with any of this, or can point me in the right direction? Your help is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...