Pokémon Home hack check coming soon

jojo12100

It's bad news to people who use illegal crap, such as gen 8 mon transferred from gen 7, for example.

Tho realistically, I wonder how well can such a system be. Probably really rudimentary. We'll see.

They may accidentally stop some legal mons, but as long as you're playing it legal, won't have much to worry bout really.

I wonder how undistributed events will be treated. I have in my HOME account some Pokes like European Old Sea Map Mew, Hall of Origin Arceus, European Agate Celebi, Meteor Jirachi and some other. I hope they will not turn into bad eggs or worse.

4 minutes ago, SkyLink24 said:

I wonder how undistributed events will be treated. I have in my HOME account some Pokes like European Old Sea Map Mew, Hall of Origin Arceus, European Agate Celebi, Meteor Jirachi and some other. I hope they will not turn into bad eggs or worse.

Actually they say they'll put a flag on it preventing it being traded. Don't think it'll concern old events however. Pretty sure it'll be rudimentary as said by @theSLAYER even if that can be the problem!

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

they say they'll put a flag

Based on that image above, they did not specifically say they'll put a flag. If you have any other source, indicate that as well. In that image, they just said they'll work on dealing with "altered Pokémon in Pokémon HOME". We don't have an idea how they'll implement it.

We don't know if it's specific mons that were found to be illegal, or just a server block (like illegal species such as shiny dada Zarude blocked from entering HOME; it already can't be traded on main series games, thanks to server checks).
Until it's done, we really don't know.

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Pretty sure it'll be rudimentary as said by @theSLAYER even if that can be the problem!

Yeah for all we know, they're just simply stating what they're already doing normally. We just do not know :/