Help pliss pokesav not work in my R4 for DSI

kyogre

Bought my Nintendo R4DSI and use to edit my data with pokesav platinum. Everything was right until the moment but when I loaded my game, my data does not, I have to commence the game again, I have try several times and always passes the same. We would appreciate your help.

Edited by Mewtwo Ex
More understandable.

Sorry but R4 save files cannot be modified or it gets corrupted or makes you start a new game for pokemon games anyway because i had an R4I and had the exact same problem i now have an AceKard2 which works perfectly i suggest getting anything that isnt r4 and try again

^ ^

What? maybe your doing something incorrect. I have an R4 myself which works perfectly. it can load save files and every ROM that has been out. Though it's just not very user friendly.

As the first poster said. Did you actually press the "Save" Button after all the modifications have been inputed. And what can you please describe the steps, because i had this same problem when i was first using Pokesav.

• 1 month later...

After some recommendations I downloaded pokesav. So I used it to put some pokemon on my R4 which I then transferred via wi-fi to my pokemon pearl game for the ds (regular game cart, not the r4). Now my friend wants to transfer the pokemon from the pearl game to the wii but it's not working. He can transfer caught pokemon but not pokesav pokemon. Is there a workaround for this?

You can't just magically transfer Pokemon to the Wii console. You have to have a compatible game.

Pokemon: Battle Revolution doesn't transfer Pokemon from the DS to the Wii, but makes a copy of your Pokemon to be used on PBR. There is a legality check during the transfer, and if your Pokemon is caught during that, it'll show up as a Bad Egg. For example, any Pokemon that has more than 510 EVs or 255 in one stat will be turned into a Bad Egg.

My Pokemon Ranch, to my knowledge, has no legality check.

• 1 month later...

I seem to have this same type of error and I can't seem to get Pokesav to work. I currently have a R4 SDHC Revolution and the .sav files that I find for my Heart Gold come out as 1024 kb. I'm suspecting the problem has something to do with the file size and that Pokesav only saves in either 256kb or 512kb rather than 1024kb. If that is not the case, and if you have actually managed to use Pokesav with a R4 SDHC card and for Heart Gold, please tell me how you did it. Thanks!