PKHeX 20.08.07

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 20.08.07 of PKHeX has been released, updating the event database and legality checks.

Change log:

20/08/07 - New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Added Zarude and Shiny Celebi event data.
 - - Changed: Payapa berry is now recognized as a legal held item in Gen8.
 - - Changed: XD antishiny logic simplified slightly. Thanks Admiral-Fish!
 - Added: Gen8 Inventory editing now preserves and shows the "NEW" flag.
 - Added: Clicking on the Battle Version / Version sprite on the OT tab will now jump to the Met tab and drop-down the corresponding list.
 - Added: Gen4 Pokewalker editing now has a GUI in the Misc Edits. Thanks @PlasticJustice!
 - Fixed: Resizing the recent SaveFile Folder browsing now displays the window correctly for the all-saves tab.
 - Changed: Spanish translation updated. Thanks @ajtudela!

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

View full article

• Like 1

Hello, I need some help with the update. So I installed the new version and replaced the old .exe with the new one and now I'm getting this when i try to open it.

"Exception Details:
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PKHeX.Core.EReaderBerrySettings' from assembly 'PKHeX.Core, Version=20.6.23.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.StoreLegalSaveGameData(SaveFile sav)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.OpenSAV(SaveFile sav, String path)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.LoadBlankSaveFile(GameVersion ver)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialFiles(String[] args)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=20.8.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
G:\Games\Pokemon\PKHeX\PKHeX-framework\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=20.6.23.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
G:\Games\Pokemon\PKHeX\PKHeX-framework\PKHeX.Core.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

PKHeX.Drawing, Version=20.6.23.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
G:\Games\Pokemon\PKHeX\PKHeX-framework\PKHeX.Drawing.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An error occurred while attempting to auto-load your save file."

I'm kind of new to this so it may been a novice question but I would really appreciate some help. I was just using the old version before i updated and everything was working fine. Thanks in advance!

image.png.be6c49b2c0f6613ccfa23fd98f1109df.png

There is a minor bug for the Traditional Chinese Name of Zarude.

The Highlighted word is Simplified Chinese which will not show properly in the game for Language of Traditional Chinese.

Please help to fix it, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, yachoo said:

Got a question, are the Pokemon found using the raid seed finder plugin legit?

Depends on how you found the info at the first place, it'll be legal, not legit.

You can extract your save, etc, Legal.
Found the original seed via trial and error, then advanced the RNG to the intended frame, probably Legit.

This goes along with the discussion with whether "RNG'd mons are legit".

As long as you tell the receiving/viewing/opposite party that it was RNG'd, all's well that ends well.

• 1 month later...

whenever i downloaded pkhex latest version and extracted and then run as administrator, i can't open the file because it says "Fatal non UI error". Please help me how do i fix it. This is the first time i installed a pkhex app. thanks

By the way this is my Computer system

image.thumb.png.52a287fc186702abf495e5930fe05cfc.png

Edited by AnonymousUser

• 2 years later...