3DS Bank to Home: Error

richmFTW

Hello!  So I'm having a problem trying to send a friend of mine a copy of my shiny living dex from my Bank, even though this has worked before.  I upload the boxes of pokemon from Ultra Moon up to Bank and then we use a Moving Key from my Bank to his Home.  However today we get an error message saying the move couldn't be completed.  Is anyone aware of this error and why it is happening?  Like I said, I've done this before with others, with the exact same pokemon from the exact same save file and it has worked flawlessly up until today.  Help?

Take all your Pokémon from Bank and into Ultra Moon, back the save up, and open it in PKHex to check for legality. Most Shiny Living Dexes have some illegal Pokémon. Not necessarily hacked, but RNG manipulations in emulators and the like tend to give unexpected results due to emulation inaccuracies. I think there was a case of an RNG'd Shiny Registeel that came up in these forums a few days ago because of that. 

18 minutes ago, Shady Guy Jose said:

Take all your Pokémon from Bank and into Ultra Moon, back the save up, and open it in PKHex to check for legality. Most Shiny Living Dexes have some illegal Pokémon. Not necessarily hacked, but RNG manipulations in emulators and the like tend to give unexpected results due to emulation inaccuracies. I think there was a case of an RNG'd Shiny Registeel that came up in these forums a few days ago because of that. 

ok I as planning on doing that if push came to shove.  but if pkhex says they're legal, they should go through without a problem, right?

34 minutes ago, TiffanyDarlet said:

you can use the living dex from this site just change name or anything inside the legality check you need

I found one, havent tried transferring to Home with it yet though but tyvm