I need Ultra Sun save file after the pokedex or I need help with a crash

I just started using the citra emulator first time using emulator but after playing a bit im crashing when geting to the pokedex idk what to do my specs are 2080ti and I9 9900k if someone can give me a save file thats pretty early game or a tip on how to fix crash plz lmk thanks.

2 hours ago, daniel_chau said:

I just started using the citra emulator first time using emulator but after playing a bit im crashing when geting to the pokedex idk what to do my specs are 2080ti and I9 9900k if someone can give me a save file thats pretty early game or a tip on how to fix crash plz lmk thanks.

This is a common problem and the only way to avoid this crash and all future crashes is to play the game on an actual 3DS. You will probably be hard pressed to find enough saves to play the entire game.

@daniel_chau
1. Your post has been answered (tho not to your liking)
2. Stop posting the same thing everywhere. Play on a 3DS if you want to progress. Our site does not advocate piracy, and until other information comes to light, assumes the user has backed up their own ROM. So in other words, play on your 3DS to progress.
3. We're not a Citra support forum, can't fix Citra problems, can only circumnavigate around them. If you want problems on Citra fixed, go bug them on their github or something
4. I've got a flag importer for USUM. You can figure out how to use it to bypass in-game events that freeze.
5. Stop posting the same thing everywhere. (related to point 1)
I'm hiding your duplicate posts.