SWSH Female Fashion Block Data Swap

vertrax004

I recently did a full swap of gender and fashion Block Data from a brand new save to change my gender to Female in Sword. Unfortunately the Dynamax Band isn't showing on my character anymore. Was just wondering what exactly I have to edit in order to get that back.

Thanks in advance :D

2 hours ago, vertrax004 said:

I recently did a full swap of gender and fashion Block Data from a brand new save to change my gender to Female in Sword. Unfortunately the Dynamax Band isn't showing on my character anymore. Was just wondering what exactly I have to edit in order to get that back.

Thanks in advance :D

Might not be a simply block thing. Gender swaps not recommended.

You should just start a new save with a female character proper.

• 10 months later...
41 minutes ago, Kiasa said:

I have the same issue with my character's Dynamax Band not showing and I didn't change the character's gender. How can I fix this? Is there a certain block to edit?

image.png
(from: https://discord.com/channels/343093766477053953/367479180398428170/823116547970826260)

Extract the mystatus block from your save, using PKHeX.
Then, open the mystatus block in hex editor, change the value as per my image to that.
Then, import the edited block into PKHeX.

(my answer in this post differs from the original post I made, cause I've since searched and found a value)

7 minutes ago, Kiasa said:

Thank you, However my Mystatus block is a bit different. It looks like this

image.thumb.png.f1bee2649b540d5fbc8df058e39b63b4.png

Export it to a file.
Then open it in a hex editor.

Also, no need to post the same thing somewhere else. I've hidden that other post.

Here's an image, of how to export it (extract it), in case you didn't know how to do that.
image.png

Then, open the file in a hex editor. (For example, I use HxD. It's a program that allows you to view hex data of files)

Once you figured how to do all these, refer back to my previous response. It has the steps regarding what you're supposed to do.

• Like 1