PKHeX file on 3ds

Akame

Can’t have gligar in Pokémon diamond so I want to use PKHeX to get him in the game.Do I need to download PKHeX on 3ds or can I download it on my pc? If it’s possible I want to send a Pokémon file on the root of 3ds and send it to Pokémon diamond.Anyone know how to do this and more info about it?

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

PKHeX is a PC application, you need to move your save file from your 3DS to your PC.

To do this you need to have CFW installed on your 3DS, which allows you to use either Checkpoint (recommended) or TWLSaveTool to export and import the save file from your game. Check the guides below for details.

I do have checkpoint,Do I need to drag the PKHeX file to checkpoint and then I’m good?

I think you need to get your terminology straight.

PKHeX is a PC executable program that edits save files.

Save files stores the progress of your Pokemon games.
Commonly known ways to extract saves files from your games can be, and not limited too, TWL save tool, Checkpoint, JKSM etc.
The above contains various examples of save dumping programs.

Once you obtain your save file, drag that into PKHeX (you know, the program on your computer).

There is no point dragging a PC program into a save dumping program and expect good things to happen.

Main gist:
1. Play Pokemon game
2. Extract the save file
3. Transfer the save file to PC.
4. Have PKHeX modify the save file
5. Restore the edited save file into the game.
6. Play the game with the edited save.

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 2

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

I think you need to get your terminology straight.

PKHeX is a PC executable program that edits save files.

Save files stores the progress of your Pokemon games.
Commonly known ways to extract saves files from your games can be, and not limited too, TWL save tool, Checkpoint, JKSM etc.
The above contains various examples of save dumping programs.

Once you obtain your save file, drag that into PKHeX (you know, the program on your computer).

There is no point dragging a PC program into a save dumping program and expect good things to happen.

Main gist:
1. Play Pokemon game
2. Extract the save file
3. Transfer the save file to PC.
4. Have PKHeX modify the save file
5. Restore the edited save file into the game.
6. Play the game with the edited save.

I Said iT in THE wrong way,I have an original diamond cartridge.Is iT possible to upload a pkhex file with checkpoint on iT? 

17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

once again, you said PKHeX file.
Do you mean save file?

The Pokemon file When you Done using pkhex.Is it possible to inject iT on a gamecard instead of a back up game.

There is a person called (removed) who is selling modified 3ds and is doing a send in service with PKHex installed on the 3ds. I put a link to this person's website. So there has to be a way to install PKHex onto 3ds. Anyone know how? I would love to put it on my 3ds. I'm also interested in installing PKMN-NTR, pokeCalcNTR, and Cheat Engines.

| mod warning: don't try to add back the link again; no need to redirect user to that site, when our PKHeX on 3DS is impossible atm |

Link removed. As much as you're (@Aj3537) answering a question, it just sounds like the seller isn't being truthful, and as such,
no need to link back to said seller.

PKHeX is presently a PC program (there are mobile versions, but let's not touch that for now), and you can't install PKHeX on the 3DS.

There are tools that can back up saves from a 3DS (to be used on PKHeX on PC),
and tools that help you check stats, or import between generations (PKSM).

Maybe the user simplified the description for noobies, saying nonsense like "PKHeX on 3DS",
but I repeat: PKHeX cannot be installed on the 3DS.
A few things can happen: spin-off fakes, imitation in usability or similar usability, or misrepresentation.

edit: To add on to this, a while back someone tried to make a port to 3DS, but it's called PCHex.
No idea how the development went, though.

Also, you're asking the site that has the dev for PKHeX on.
If the dev were to make it available on the 3DS, we would know.

As such, until the dev comes out to say that there's a secret project or less well known project,
believe me when I say there's no 3DS version of PKHeX from us.

I'm also interested in installing PKMN-NTR, pokeCalcNTR, and Cheat Engines

Go to their various pages and grab the Homebrew files, and load them up in homebrew launcher. Once your 3DS is hacked, getting these are rather simple.

edit again: No need to keep telling the person to go to that site. It sounds like unwarranted advertising at this point.
Also installing CFW and homebrew on your own 3DS is a piece of cake.