PKHeX for ROM hacks

Delta Blast Burn

I can't give a guide on how to compile PKHeX, but if normal PKHeX can run your clover save (just that it shows original game stats), simply replace the personalinfo file in PKHeX when you do your compilation.
image.png

(I don't know if the ROM hack is based off Emerald, FireRed/LeafGreen, or Ruby/Sapphire, but you surely can work out which file needs to be replaced. Directory PKHeX.Core/Resources/byte/ )

• Like 1

16 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I can't give a guide on how to compile PKHeX, but if normal PKHeX can run your clover save (just that it shows original game stats), simply replace the personalinfo file in PKHeX when you do your compilation.
(I don't know if the ROM hack is based off Emerald, FireRed/LeafGreen, or Ruby/Sapphire, but you surely can work out which file needs to be replaced. Directory PKHeX.Core/Resources/byte/ )

The weird thing is that the patch file requires firered but if you open the .gba in a hex editor is has the header name for emerald, but thats basically what i wanted to know. Thanks.

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
more info

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 4:12 AM, Delta Blast Burn said:

The weird thing is that the patch file requires firered but if you open the .gba in a hex editor is has the header name for emerald, but thats basically what i wanted to know. Thanks.

Hi

I don't suppose you could share the compiled version if you manage to get it working could you? Standard PKHex won't cut it for my save :(

Thanks