Problems regarding pkhex

I am playing pokemon ultra moon currently. I used pkhex to change 3 of my pokemon's nature, and then started playing with that save file. After playing a while, I realized something that there is a bug on the game. Now everytime I catch a pokemon, it's always careful nature.  I think because I used pkhex(I didn't use pkhex on this game previously), a bug entered into the system.Is there any way to fix it? Would be appreciated to let me know about this!

note: Right before I finished using pkhex, I just clicked on an alakazam that had careful nature(I didn't do anything with that). Then I closed pkhex. I probably don't think this has something to do with the whole problem, but just to clarify.

Edited by PokeBoy Omi

48 minutes ago, PokeBoy Omi said:

I am playing pokemon ultra moon currently. I used pkhex to change 3 of my pokemon's nature, and then started playing with that save file. After playing a while, I realized something that there is a bug on the game. Now everytime I catch a pokemon, it's always careful nature.  I think because I used pkhex(I didn't use pkhex on this game previously), a bug entered into the system.Is there any way to fix it? Would be appreciated to let me know about this!

note: Right before I finished using pkhex, I just clicked on an alakazam that had careful nature(I didn't do anything with that). Then I closed pkhex. I probably don't think this has something to do with the whole problem, but just to clarify.

Is that Alakazam the first Pokémon in your party? If it is what’s its nature?  If it is Synchronize then all wild Pokémon encountered will have the same nature as the Synchronize Pokémon.

7 hours ago, Poke J said:

Is that Alakazam the first Pokémon in your party? If it is what’s its nature?  If it is Synchronize then all wild Pokémon encountered will have the same nature as the Synchronize Pokémon.

no, that alakazam was not the first slot in my party, rather it was the first in the pc box one. and that alakazam had magic guard.