Pokesav Roaming prob

TG Flashback

Hi I've been using pokesav for a while and i must say its great. I've run into some trouble unfortunately. So im trying to make roaming legendaries in both diamond and platinum and for some reason it doesn't work in either version. i make the codes, upload them to my ARDS and press L+R in game but my pokemon doesn't show up on my Marking map App (i am switching back and forth through Apps and still nothing) I have both pokesavs D/P Pt, they are up to date and have been working fine except for this one occasion.

Any technical advice would be helpful.

Thanks, TGF

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I found the problem. no help is necessary. TGF

The issue wasn't with the code, it was with what buttons to press in game. I couldn't get my legendaries articuno and zapdos to appear on the marking map because i was doing something wrong. So normally when you are attempting to unleash a roaming pokemon into the game, you would press L+R (like pokesav tells you to) BUT if you just press L+R, nothing will happen. What you need to do is hold L+R while you are moving. if you don't move while holding the 2 buttons, nothing happens. That was my error.

Unfortunately, it appears only 1 out of 2 of the roaming pokemon i wanted appeared. this is odd because in the pokesav program it gives you the option to edit 2 roaming pokemon in the event section of pokesav and im sure you can do 2. If someone has a solution to this error please feel free to post.

Edited by TG Flashback

well technically speaking the AR exporting method of pokesav is not that perfect,i also had the same problem. to my analysis of the exported code i think based on primary address that yields the exported code only directs the game to read the first pokemon (just notice how short the code is ). my suggestion is to edit your SAV file directly to Pokesav it will work for sure. and as for the poketch application not working. initially yes the roaming pokemon wont appear immediately. try entering buildings and roam around to solve the problem

SAV files like from this site? Im not getting SAV files from this website. Im trying to make the roaming pokemon in Pokesav itself.

what I mean was your game file as in your game not anybody else. if your using a ROM look for the battery folder, look for a file that has the same name as your rom and has an extension name .sav. eg: Pokemonplatinum(US).sav

thanks Guardna BTW

Is this on an emulator?

It doesn't matter, Akothegreat's statement confirms Pokesav can neither read nor generate more than 1 roaming pokemon, I've also tested using 2 roaming pokemon, and indeed, only 1 poke shows up in the map. This issue will remain unsolved unless COM addresses it directly. I don't know if this applies to Pokesav HGSS though.

It doesn't matter, Akothegreat's statement confirms Pokesav can neither read nor generate more than 1 roaming pokemon, I've also tested using 2 roaming pokemon, and indeed, only 1 poke shows up in the map. This issue will remain unsolved unless COM addresses it directly. I don't know if this applies to Pokesav HGSS though.

Huh. thats weird considering theres usually 3 pokemon (depending on which version you play) roaming at once. I hope this issue will be resolved sometime in the future.

Huh. thats weird considering theres usually 3 pokemon (depending on which version you play) roaming at once. I hope this issue will be resolved sometime in the future.

There are two for Diamond and Pearl. And a total of 5 for Platinum. With that said my roaming edits Pokemon are on Diamond. However did you try one at a time?

EXAMPLE: First used the code for one of the two and then another for the second.

There are two for Diamond and Pearl. And a total of 5 for Platinum. With that said my roaming edits Pokemon are on Diamond. However did you try one at a time?

EXAMPLE: First used the code for one of the two and then another for the second.

Yeah I tried that. There was only one roaming :(