PkHex and PkHax

Whitelion

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I looked for the new users' presentation section but I didn't find it, so I wrote directly here.
After some time I bought pokemon sword, I had never used the pkhex, I must say that it is really well done, congratulations to those who made it.
Having said that, on the forum I also downloaded the pkhax, which allows you to edit the pkm statistics without limits, but the problem is that when I go to leave one of the .exe files that are in the folder, this message appears: incorrect file name .

Is the program defective or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance for your answers

thank you very much guys, it works perfectly, I'm starting to understand how the nintendo switch works, I was used to the DS with the pokegen and the action replay.

Please I only have one more question, I don't really know how the meetings on the Nintendo Switch work, I was used to the DS, I would like to create non-legit Pokemon teams to use together with friends, so not in official but private meetings, please know how to tell me if the non legit pokemon are always blocked, or if there are matches between two users (via wireless or cable) in which the non legit pokemon are not blocked by the nintendo?

Since this is the first time, if a non-legit pokemon is detected is the game blocked or only the pokemon?

Thanks again for the advice guys