why wont batttle ready symbol stay?

patsworld

• 3 weeks later...

1. Set the Pokemon into the save, then export the save from PKHeX, then restore the save into your game.
2. Make sure you aren't giving Battle Ready to a Pokemon caught/bred in Gen 8.
3. Make sure the Battle Ready Pokemon is legal.

I guess that's about all of it?

edit: In case you're wondering, it is here:
image.png

• 11 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 4:07 AM, theSLAYER said:

If its Gen 8 it won't need the symbol. It'll be battle ready.

Only Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield or those with the battle-ready symbol are eligible. Pokémon from previous games in the Pokémon series can receive the battle-ready symbol by speaking with the character next to the door in the center of the Battle Tower. Moves that cannot be used in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield will be forgotten when the battle-ready symbol is applied to your Pokémon. Once forgotten, these moves cannot be remembered.

Edited by thethorlanes
I fished up the first time

11 minutes ago, thethorlanes said:

If its Gen 8 it won't need the symbol. It'll be battle ready.

Only Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield or those with the battle-ready symbol are eligible. Pokémon from previous games in the Pokémon series can receive the battle-ready symbol by speaking with the character next to the door in the center of the Battle Tower. Moves that cannot be used in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield will be forgotten when the battle-ready symbol is applied to your Pokémon. Once forgotten, these moves cannot be remembered.

a) Why are you replying to a post that is almost a year old
b) why are you quoting me, something that is almost a year old
c) you didn't add any new information; Poke J already mentioned Gen 8 origin mons can't have the Battle Ready Symbol, and I already said that. (just in case you missed it, it was a rhetorical question, with sarcastic undertones.

Q:"Why does this thing not happen".. Me: "Because it's not supposed to?"

In any event, I'm locking this thread.