Dumping Games for pkNX ROM Editing/Randomization

I am trying to edit pokemon in Sword 1.3.2 ((Ver. 1.3.2) Pokémon Sword - 0100ABF008968000 v458752 (0.0.7.0) (UPD)).  Got the dump made properly, and it loads fine. However, things are only fine at first glance.

When opening the pokemon editor and checking the evolutions, for example "Raboot - 814", the evolution shown is for another pokemon altogether. I have not randomized anything yet, this is from a fresh dump. Fine, maybe a weird quirk or whatever, so I go on and edit the typing and learnset for Raboot, click save, check that it remembered the changes, save again. I now have another folder called "0100ABF008968000" in my romfs and exefs directory, I am led to believe that everything worked just fine. The folder contains over 800 files though, which is kind of strange, considering that I made a single change to a single pokemon.

I copy over the folder to my Atmosphere/contents directory, reboot my switch, start up Sword, and nothing has changed about the pokemon. It's still only fire type (instead of fire / fighting), can't learn any of the new TR/Tutor moves I've added, and still evolves into the normal evolution. What's going on here? Am I missing something? Is there something wrong with my dump, or is it the program? Apparently PKNx tells me that a Liepard evolves into a Sharpedo at lvl. 30, and a Haxorus into Cherrim at lvl 30, for example. There's something pretty wonky, and I just double-checked that it's the same with a fresh dump, loaded up the first time. Help?

• 3 months later...