Genning Previous Gen legends on Gen 8 PKHex

Hayama92

Is there a way to gen things like Kyurem, Terrakion, Keldeo, zeraora etc In PKHex for Gen 8? Does anyone have the correct template for these 'Mons to pass the legality checker? 

Even when using the encounter database, I get the 'current handler cannot be past gen OT for transferred specimen", but there's no option to modify the SID or TID for Latest (non) OT Handler. Just changing the name prompts the same error. 

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

1 hour ago, Hayama92 said:

Is there a way to gen things like Kyurem, Terrakion, Keldeo, zeraora etc In PKHex for Gen 8? Does anyone have the correct template for these 'Mons to pass the legality checker? 

Even when using the encounter database, I get the 'current handler cannot be past gen OT for transferred specimen", but there's no option to modify the SID or TID for Latest (non) OT Handler. Just changing the name prompts the same error. 

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Since all of those Pokémon are only available as a transfer from a previous generation Pokémon, you should first make the Pokémon legal for the generation of game you are getting the Pokémon from and then use PKHeX to convert it to a gen 8 format.  I suggest starting with a legal Pokémon and then making the necessary edits to reduce the possibility of mistakes being made.  You can find legal versions of all the legendary Pokémon in the Downloads section of the site.